AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Letter from Chaturbates lawyers - Now Chaturbate doesnt have a lawyers LOL JOIN OUR CLASS ACTION!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if you weren't spamming them with dick pics, threatening them and leaking one of their employees' information... they might take your studio a little more seriously... and take a little less legal action...

I don't really think the riot you're trying to incite against CB is going to spark here, might want to try somewhere else.

Oh yeah, and if you really want people to join up in a class action lawsuit... this is what this was all about, right? Then I would do a tiny bit of Googling on... just law in general.

Good luck with all that. #CockOuties

Damn I read through that entire transcript expecting proof at the end where they actually admitted a scam and offered you $ to keep quiet. To be honest, I was kind of rooting for you for a second. Now I'm just disappointed.

Sorry, without that you don't have any proof. Nobody will believe you. I would move on.

Maybe if you weren't spamming them with dick pics, threatening them and leaking one of their employees' information... they might take your studio a little more seriously... and take a little less legal action...

I don't really think the riot you're trying to incite against CB is going to spark here, might want to try somewhere else.

Oh yeah, and if you really want people to join up in a class action lawsuit... this is what this was all about, right? Then I would do a tiny bit of Googling on... just law in general.

Good luck with all that. #CockOuties

Hey kissass, Maybe if they were professional for the last 7 days with support I wouldn't have had to do all that!!!! Also there was nothing personal leaked about Shirley which is not her real name by the way. Go back to your little corner on Chaturbate where you belong and take you're 2 cents with you.

Damn I read through that entire transcript expecting proof at the end where they actually admitted a scam and offered you $ to keep quiet. To be honest, I was kind of rooting for you for a second. Now I'm just disappointed.

Sorry, without that you don't have any proof. Nobody will believe you. I would move on.

Yea a company that makes several millions of dollars profit a month 8 months later still cant hire a programmer to fix the error or problem with there websites thats making them more than double there money being there. Yea ok, no scam there, sorry i must be crazy!

@heatherdeep - And whose ass am I kissing by giving you legal advice? That's interesting... Thanks for the consistency in being hostile towards me... totally merited, I'm sure... Why don't you go back to your little corner on Cha-... oh, wait, you were banned. My bad.

Sorry to break it to you, but leaking Shirley's Skype address on Twitter is actually a pretty big breach of personal information, I'm sure she won't take very kindly to being a pawn in your little tantrum. It has been reported and documented, just for the record.

As much as I value your opinion and bountiful kindness to strangers, I think I'm old enough to make my own decisions (as for you I'll leave it up to the judges to decide). Thanks for your advice though. You seem to be making lots of friends here! Good luck with your "movement".

You have some bad comportamental issues dear ... if you would have handled this more mature I'm sure your issues would have been solved . I'm really surprised chaturbate had so much patience with you . And calling a member of this forum kissass ? This is so rude :( . Almost as rude as it is to advertise your room in another room on chaturbate , as chaturbate claimed you did . You are better off chaturbate xx Take care honey :D

I suppose this fanclub member of mine that contacted me today is a chatroom on another site is full of shit also and Chaturbate is not wrong here either: Here is what he emailed me when I asked for his story. By the way I will never see any of my fanclub members money now from any of my accounts or my models and friends account or from the studio but Chaturbate will be collecting it each month.

"hi
my story is
I went in to chaturbate one day in late September I went to one off my favour room
and as I got into it I saw your room had been band
so I send chaturbate a email to ask then for my money back for the fan club member
about 2 mins later I got email saying your account has been banded because you want your money
I send a email back asking them are they ok because I only ask for money back of the banded account you band
I try about 6 times to get new account all it said your account is band and that is every new account I try to add
thanks"

You have some bad comportamental issues dear ... if you would have handled this more mature I'm sure your issues would have been solved . I'm really surprised chaturbate had so much patience with you . And calling a member of this forum kissass ? This is so rude :( . Almost as rude as it is to advertise your room in another room on chaturbate , as chaturbate claimed you did . You are better off chaturbate xx Take care honey :D

Sorry to bust your bubble but I tried to handle things professionally but you cant with them because they are not professional so now I will play things the way they do which is unprofessional.

Also again sorry to bust your other bubble but we dont need to advertise in others room because when we go online we hit the top right away most of the time because we have cute young girls playing with a huge cock. If you read the skype messages you will see we were number 1 one the site during one of those sessions for a while. That claim in the letter was just more of chaturbates lies and scams to cover up their lies and scams.

@heatherdeep - Sorry to burst your bubble, sweetheart, but you got banned. You broke the rules. You then harassed and threatened them off to the point where they had to get a lawyer involved.

You're not #1 any more. Sorry to break the news but you are going to have to get over it at some point. It's not a scam. You at some point fucked up and instead of trying to fix the problem, you harassed and berated CB's staff and support. I really don't blame them for banning simply on those actions, which you are still continuing and now projecting onto people you claim to be trying to "help".

It's over. Try another site. Go for it, right now - you have our support.

If you think Chaturbate is evil, stay away and just give the fuck up.

@heatherdeep - Sorry to burst your bubble, sweetheart, but you got banned. You broke the rules. You then harassed and threatened them off to the point where they had to get a lawyer involved.

You're not #1 any more. Sorry to break the news but you are going to have to get over it at some point. It's not a scam. You at some point fucked up and instead of trying to fix the problem, you harassed and berated CB's staff and support. I really don't blame them for banning simply on those actions, which you are still continuing and now projecting onto people you claim to be trying to "help".

It's over. Try another site. Go for it, right now - you have our support.

If you think Chaturbate is evil, stay away and just give the fuck up.

I broke the rules? WHICH RULE? PROVE IT! You lie! JUST LIE THE MORONS AT CB.
YOUR FULL OF SHIT! I didnt harrass, fuck up or do any of the things you are saying and I was banned along with all my friends accounts and our studio account because we know too much and chaturbate cant admit when they are wrong and there support is absolute shit.

I am on other sites and many of them for over 2 years and have no problems ever which says a lot. Now go back to your corner like I said and get off my thread with your dick shit infested dick and poopy mouth full of shit.

• Funny!
Reactions: TacoBelle
I am on chaturbate for about 2 years . I got banned one time because my ID expired , i wrote them an email , send them my new ID and I got unbanned . In the rest I had no troubles with chaturbate , I love this website a lot , it has issues indeed , but ffs is not as bad as you describe it . So I choose to believe what chaturbate said about you breaking the rules then believing you . And FFS you really should apologise to that guy . Is not right to come here and offend people who did nothing to you !!!!!!! How the hell can you be so rude?

@heatherdeep - That's cute. I would work on vernacular and colloquialisms a little, just a performance critique, take it as you will.

See... in case we're getting caught up on definitions here... this is harassment. You and your boyfriend have been spamming CB all week on Twitter and came here to deface them even more. You told us in your topic post from Chaturbate's lawyer that several of your models have been banned. If I'm lying by repeating what you said, who is really lying?

I think your professionalism is speaking for itself, so I'll let you continue to drill holes in your boat. Feel free to set your crosshairs on the rest of the forum, see how long you last here. #CockOutie

I am on chaturbate for about 2 years . I got banned one time because my ID expired , i wrote them an email , send them my new ID and I got unbanned . In the rest I had no troubles with chaturbate , I love this website a lot , it has issues indeed , but ffs is not as bad as you describe it . So I choose to believe what chaturbate said about you breaking the rules then believing you . And FFS you really should apologise to that guy . Is not right to come here and offend people who did nothing to you !!!!!!! How the hell can you be so rude?

You been lucky so far but your day will come with Chaturbate like it has so very many, just google all the stories because I am far from the first. I ha huge problems in my stat over 2 years ago and for almost 2 years have had none andI loved Chaturbate also till they fucked me and all my model friends and studio and websites and cost me a shit load of money for their scams and mistakes. A company like this should be shut down and the owner needs a good ass kicking shiting on people like this that make him money. As I said before there is a lot more to the story i have not even got into of things they have done with my .com and more.

@heatherdeep - That's cute. I would work on vernacular and colloquialisms a little, just a performance critique, take it as you will.

See... in case we're getting caught up on definitions here... this is harassment. You and your boyfriend have been spamming CB all week on Twitter and came here to deface them even more. You told us in your topic post from Chaturbate's lawyer that several of your models have been banned. If I'm lying by repeating what you said, who is really lying?

I think your professionalism is speaking for itself, so I'll let you continue to drill holes in your boat. Feel free to set your crosshairs on the rest of the forum, see how long you last here. #CockOutie

Yes chaturbate banned all of us for no fucking reason other than we know to much about their scams and they cant handle being wrong. WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR POINT. As far as posting on twitter truth about @chaurbate and the fucked up shit they have done to us and our business and models and websites, my boyfriend has not even got started as to what he is capable of doing to them. He is a programming genius and puts up sites in a flash and Chaturbate is in for some big surprises after fucking us let me tell you. Its all up to them. I wont speak more about any of that here though you will just wait and see. FUCK YOU CHATURBATE!!!

It will never get shut down :p Luckily for me and a looooooooot of other models who are doing just fine there

Ok sweetie if you say so, all I will tell you is all the fans will sooner than you think be somewhere else and not near chaturbate, opps did i say that, fucking sue me. LOL

He is a programming genius and puts up sites in a flash and Chaturbate is in for some big surprises after fucking us let me tell you. Its all up to them.

Did you just try to say that your boyfriend is going to hack Chaturbate if they don't comply to whatever your demands are? Because in my world, we call that "extortion".

You are the dumbest person ever. Publicly posting threats= they know EXACTLY WHO TO BLAME if they get hacked. Lol, evidence.

I didnt threaten or extortion anyone, Im just saying..... What comes around goes around and bad people who shit on others that have been good to them and made them money might just have karma bite them in the ass.

Ok sweetie if you say so, all I will tell you is all the fans will sooner than you think be somewhere else and not near chaturbate, opps did i say that, fucking sue me. LOL

Dammmmit maybe you are right :(((((((((( Brb I'm going to McDonalds to submit my resume ... seems like I don't have much time left on chaturbate :((((((

• Funny!
Reactions: Amelia Liddell
Dammmmit maybe you are right :(((((((((( Brb I'm going to McDonalds to submit my resume ... seems like I don't have much time left on chaturbate :((((((

LOL all the fans will be at the next next and you can work there also when Chaturbate goes dead.

Listen all i am saying is any company in the world that treats its workers and customers the way Chaturbate has doesn't last very long till they go under or someone makes them go under.

Reactions: chloe camelot
@heatherdeep - Sorry for giving you a shovel, I almost feel bad seeing you digging yourself this deep a hole. I mean, after the sexist and personal insults a little less so, but still... Seriously, just find another camsite. It's not worth lawsuits or public attacks, just... go somewhere that you don't hate and that doesn't want to sue you... It's really that easy.

I'm calling it a night, gang, good luck in here.

@heatherdeep - Sorry for giving you a shovel, I almost feel bad seeing you digging yourself this deep a hole. I mean, after the sexist and personal insults a little less so, but still... Seriously, just find another camsite. It's not worth lawsuits or public attacks, just... go somewhere that you don't hate and that doesn't want to sue you... It's really that easy.

I'm calling it a night, gang, good luck in here.

Are you deaf,dumb and stupid? I said several times now in this thread I am on several other cam sites and have been for over 2 years and have no issue at those ever. I also could care less about someone wanting to sue me. I am sue proof and i dont live anywhere near the USA. second time i said that also. Anyways have fun or at Chaturbate while you can cause the fans will be leaving there soon enough I hear.

I didnt threaten or extortion anyone, Im just saying..... What comes around goes around and bad people who shit on others that have been good to them and made them money might just have karma bite them in the ass.
I have my complaints about CB. Would love to see them taken to task for some of their stuff.

But you are making them look like the good guys. And maybe in your case they are the good guys. I don't know.
He is a programming genius and puts up sites in a flash and Chaturbate is in for some big surprises after fucking us let me tell you.
:rolleyes:

OP, I don't know if you realize, but you act like a child. I understand why they don't want to conduct anymore business with you.

Yes I do realize that but see I didnt act this way towards them till after they fucked us all over so that has nothing to do with any of this.

I have my complaints about CB. Would love to see them taken to task for some of their stuff.

But you are making them look like the good guys. And maybe in your case they are the good guys. I don't know.

:rolleyes:

Yea they are so good what they have done to me my friends and my fans lol. Yea ok, take a guys money as a fanclub member and then ban him when he ask for it back because you ban the model he was a fan of, Yea GOOD GUYS CHATURBATE ARE!

Also Its called cripto overseas VPN's and Proxies that not even a USA judge can order. Anyways as I said its just a matter of time before Chaturbate pisses off the wrong fucking person.

Status
Not open for further replies.