AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Liberator Esse vs New Bed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 16, 2022
Twitter Username
@LucyBMayhem
Tumblr Username
LucyMayhem
Chaturbate Username
LucyBMayhem
I’m just starting out, haven’t broadcast for the first time yet, and we’re upgrading a spare bedroom to be a cam room with some of our tax refund. I’m very serious about starting with my best foot forward so I’m not sure what I should do.

It’s not a large bedroom. Currently it houses an old twin bed. I really, really want a Liberator Esse, for my regular sex life as well as for camming. I’ve wanted one for a long time but they’re so expensive that it just hasn’t happened. Using it for business would be the perfect excuse to finally get one.

However: if I spend the $$$ on the Esse, I can’t replace the bed with a bigger bed right now. It would be refurbished a bit, but it would still be a twin.

If I wait to buy the Esse (next tax refund or if I make a certain amount of $ camming), then I can upgrade the bed now to a full or queen, which would be nice for guest bedroom purposes.

Either way, eventually I want to do both. I’m leaning toward the Esse because I want it so dang much and also because it might be more eye catching/interesting. Apologies if this has been asked—I didn’t see anything when I searched and I’m not verified yet but I’d love to get your thoughts. Thank you so much!

I think it might be a good investment, especially since you mentioned it is not a large bedroom. It is waaaaaay cheaper than a normal bed and it looks like it could go a long way when it comes to repurposing it. :D I would deffo go for it if I would be u!

Status
Not open for further replies.