AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lies you were told as a child

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I wonder if it would have been better if they had just been straight with me as a four year old, and said "Brownie got hit by a Ford going over 70 last night."

I was told, "Teddy caught the car".

Blood is thicker than water (when talking about friends vs family) FUCK that noise. Most my water is thicker than my blood..

The full saying is, "The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb", meaning that the family you make is stronger than the family you're born into. I have no idea why it became shortened, because the shortened form is SO untrue.

When I was a kid growing up my grandmother used to tell me that wearing anything but full coverage underwear would give you diseases. ESPECIALLY the "stringy kind"

One time I ended up walking in on my parents (which of course I didn't realize until I was an adult). Of course my mother is pissed and telling my dad "See! I told you! Never again in the middle of the day!" Anyways, my mom slinked out of the bed on the opposite side, bent over to pick her drawers off the floor, and I asked "Why aren't you wearing any panties?" Her response being "Oh...Well I was trying to take a nap and I don't sleep with any because it's healthy".

I proceeded to not sleep with underwear for at least a month after that.

trying to take a nap and I don't sleep with any because it's healthy".

I proceeded to not sleep with underwear for at least a month after that.

It actually IS better for the vagina to sleep without underwear, especially for people who are prone to yeast infections. So it's not a total lie, but they were definitely boning.

Status
Not open for further replies.