AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

lighting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2015
Twitter Username
@victoriaskymfc
MFC Username
victoriasky
I'm looking for a good light to use for camming, i got the neewer light kit but the light only does strobe lighting and light flashes, i want a light that just stays on and helps my cam look better, any suggestions?

I've been using a regular lamp with no shade. If you position it correctly, you can eliminate shadows and make your picture nice and bright. I would suggest trying several angles and positions to find the right fit for your room and cam. Hope this helps a little!

• Helpful!
Reactions: KayleePond
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005FHZ2SI?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Get this kit! For real. It has changed the quality of my shows immensely. It comes with 2 large umbrella lights and a table-top light. All of the tripods are fully adjustable! It even comes with a storage bag. It's been the best investment I've made so far. Using regular lamps were getting me by just fine, but these lights make it look like I'm using a different camera altogether, hah!

It also makes me feel really good to look up and see the professional umbrella looking back at me. Makes me proud of myself that I'm taking this so seriously and working so hard!

It's definitely more of a blue light though, so make sure to adjust your white balance settings accordingly. For some reason, my white balance always resets, so every time I initially get on cam I look blue. XD

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.