AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lighting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BellaPorsche

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 7, 2016
Candyland & PixieHollow
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@thebellaporsche
I can't figure out how to not look washed out on cam but also not look yellow.

I have a logitech HD 1080p and on it's standard settings I look washed out and it is not cute. If I adjust the setting the best I can do is get an overall yellow tint, also not cute.

grr kdjaflkjds fklaj kjad kf

any suggestions ?!

Thank you !

What kind of lighting are you using?

Well besides from playing with the settings maybe the light in your cam room can help, i don't know if you're already doing this so here it goes:

One light on top of you, the main light of the room (roof) is enough i guess.
two lights on the sides but cover them with pillow cases or paper sheets so they're not that strong.
One light behind you.

Hope it helps

• Helpful!
Reactions: BellaPorsche
it sound like your describing a basic 3 point light setup.
download.gif

Stolen from the cam girl tool kit guide on lighting.

Also FYI Amber posted Logitech webcams. If you take a look at that post. you'll se the logitech C930e has a much more yellower image compared to the C920 or the C922. Do you happen to be using the c930e?

Last edited:
I just got my lighting set up and I use 45W 5500K It brings the colour back into my skin i find over the warmer coloured gives me a washed out look being interracial.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.