AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

List of the top 25 most annoying songs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that some annoying songs will literally put a smile on your face, can you remain indifferent to a 90's classic like "what is Love"?

It is physically impossible for me to listen to that song without doing that stupid head-bob thing they do in Night at the Boxbury.

I've tried, my head refuses to remain still.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
You know what is annoying? Websites that split articles into numerous pages when they don't need to, just so they can get more ad revenue.

There are some apps, add-ons and built-in browser features than can collapse these abominations into one readable page. Problem is, they don't always work, especially on obscure sites.

On the positive side, it seems like in the last few years, legitimate/mainstream sites have been moving away from clickbait-style multi-page content, especially for their own content (the syndicated lists and ads at the bottom and right side of the pages are another matter, but they're almost never interesting enough to actually look at, given all the clicking you'll have to do).

Last edited:
Reactions: Gen
I haven't looked at my Snickers the same way since I tried them with hazel nuts. #Wordplay #EwwHazelNuts

Fun radio skit, Dan. ;)

you may hear "I wanna love you" when Bob Marley plays "Is This Love", but I hear "Agua en el hoyo", check this medley and try to keep a straight face, the perks of being Hispano Parlante reveal themselves:

• Funny!
Reactions: Guy and EspiKvlt
I might be slightly biased but the Gummy Bear song is the best one on that list and I still haven't listened to Gangnam Style or the what did the fox say song :D

Status
Not open for further replies.