AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Little Quirks Of You

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I have restless leg syndrome. The foot thing is usually for comfort as I'm falling asleep. I used to hold a blanket and kneed it in my hand. Once I stopped that I started the foot thing haha.

That sounds more like stimming. It's typically associated with autism, but folks with ADHD do it, too.

That sounds more like stimming. It's typically associated with autism, but folks with ADHD do it, too.

I do the foot thing and it's definitely an autistic stim for me! I also used to knead a blanket in my hands. When I was little I was never without my 'sheepie' blanket lol.

Whenever I travel & stay in hotel rooms, doesn't matter how reputable they are, and have any substantial amount of cash with me and want to go to the pool, gym, sauna, wherever & don't want to take my wallet with... I will discreetly initial the bills somewhere then fold them up as if you're making a triangular paper football then unfold them and return them to my wallet. That way, at least I have some sort of proof it was MY CASH after returning to find it missing due to the thieving maid service despite having the "Do Not Disturb" sign hanging outside.

ETA: Hotels will lock down any maid service, or personnel that had access to your room from leaving and call the police if you return to your room to find out you've been ripped off. I had 3 $100 bills folded up 4 times in a back compartment of my wallet and returned to my room to find they were gone. Po-Po found a maid with them but there was no way to prove they were mine.

Last edited:
I mispronounce words often.
Facade and almond are the worst ones. I still get mixed up sometimes about their mispronunciations.

I used to do this lip smacking thing when talking about food, but stopped once it was pointed out.

Whenever I travel & stay in hotel rooms, doesn't matter how reputable they are, and have any substantial amount of cash with me and want to go to the pool, gym, sauna, wherever & don't want to take my wallet with... I will discreetly initial the bills somewhere then fold them up as if you're making a triangular paper football then unfold them and return them to my wallet. That way, at least I have some sort of proof it was MY CASH after returning to find it missing due to the thieving maid service despite having the "Do Not Disturb" sign hanging outside.

ETA: Hotels will lock down any maid service, or personnel that had access to your room from leaving and call the police if you return to your room to find out you've been ripped off. I had 3 $100 bills folded up 4 times in a back compartment of my wallet and returned to my room to find they were gone. Po-Po found a maid with them but there was no way to prove they were mine.

Why not just take a photo of them with your cell phone? Then, you'll have the SN#'s as well to prove they were in your possession.

I have two that I can think of:

1) I can not eat cold cut sub sandwiches. When I was growing up, my parents were not able to buy much food, so they'd go to the local K-Mart with a deli and buy quite a few footlong subs on Sunday or whatever day it was that they were on sale for a $1.00 (this was back in late 70's or early 80's when I was around 6 or 7). At first, they weren't bad. But, at the middle of the week, they'd get soggy and nasty and was all the food we had to eat until dad got paid again. More than thirty years later, I still can't eat cold cut subs. While not over fond of them, I can eat cold cut sandwiches without a tomato if I had to. But, the thought of cold cut subs almost makes me gag.

2) Ever since I can remember, if I'm really tired but having troubles falling asleep, as I start to doze off one of my legs will kick and it'll jolt me awake. It's almost as if I was falling and I throw the foot out to stop myself. It only happens extremely rare instances now. But, for a while it was almost every night. If I am in bed with someone, there's times it's enough to wake them too. They're called hypnic jerks.

Might be more. But, all I can really think of.

Reactions: Lollie Berrymilk
I rub my fingers together and sometimes rub my scalp and then smell my hands because I like the smell of my scalp.

I've been doing it for as long as I can remember, and its not something I've seen anyone else do.

I'm all aboard the little spoon train, too. I don't like the big spoons and I especially don't like the funny, round soup spoons.

I usually can't fall asleep unless I have at least one foot out from beneath the covers. I've always been fine in a sleeping bag while camping but if I'm in bed, at least one foot has to be out.
I'm very uncomfortable sitting with my back to the door at restaurants.

I play "piano" with my toes to almost every song I hear. Also with my fingers. It's oddly comforting to be in public with my toes hidden away in my shoes while they scrunch and play Beethoven.

I play "piano" with my toes to almost every song I hear. Also with my fingers. It's oddly comforting to be in public with my toes hidden away in my shoes while they scrunch and play Beethoven.

I do this with spelling words sometimes!

I can sleep for two hours or fourteen, but when I wake and find I've crossed my legs with the right ankle over the left knee I know I have to get up, and now. No snoozing allowed. Gotta pee.

Probably a common old guy thing. Right? Uhh...

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I have to cut my pancakes, french toast, or waffles into near perfect squares or pieces before I cover them in syrup to eat. It's been a habit I've had since childhood. One of my best friends (he still is), but when we were kids he would give me so much shit he would be like dude just break it up with a fork and go to work. But, nope I'll cut them long and then I'll dice em up. It comes up randomly if we hit up a Denny's or IHop after drinking...he will just be like Bro seriously...STILL.

I need a tv on or some noise to fall asleep for as long as I can remember. I love silence, just not when trying to sleep.

Hate needles and getting shots. One of my first memories is getting mad at a doctor after a shot. Don't mind pain, just really hate needles and shots.
Same... on both fronts. I actually just got my bf to require white noise when he sleeps too after living with him for half a year now xD Whoops. I got it from my dad cause he'd always fall asleep with the tv on and it'd go to static, but I prefer a fan.

I also eat too much salt... another thing from my dad. He would salt apples, watermelons, and lemons before eating them and every once in a while I have to do it though I try to cut down on sodium... it's just how I was raised to eat those things xD and a lemon with salt just MMMM~

I keep a survival go bag in my closet with MRE's and survival equipment in case there is some sort of apocalypse. I know it probably won't help but it makes me feel better. If there's an apocalypse I'm only postponing the inevitable. But I was raised by a survivalist and I've been in those circles since I was 3 years old. So you can take the girl out of the doomsday prep community but you can't take the doomsday prepper out of the girl. My friends think I'm nuts.

I can't go to sleep without rubbing my husbands beard. If he's not home I will bring the dogs in the room and fall asleep stroking them.
I don’t have a beard but omg would I marry the fuck out of someone who wanted to stroke my hair until they fell asleep.

• Funny!
Reactions: AlanaTaylor
Status
Not open for further replies.