AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Live Jasmin model put me on restricted in free chat by mistake. Support has been useless

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2022
Model I spend a lot of time with on Livejasmin and became friends with hit something in her chat room by mistake and put me on restricted in free chat in her room. (Basically I'm on ignore in her chat room). I've been communicating with her on the messenger and she doesn't know how to fix it. (She confirmed it was an accident). Any Livejasmin models know how to take someone off of their ignore/restricted? Support has not been helpful for both her or myself. I don't know where else to ask

That's a sore on with LiveJasmin because every message you send costs you $1.99 I think. Bearing in mind that the model gets a share of that fee so at a risk of sounding cynical, are you certain this isn't just a case of the model getting tired of talking to you for free? If not, then you're probably cheaper taking her pvt to have the discussion.

Unless you are sitting with a massive balance of credits, why would you not just create a new account?

That's a sore on with LiveJasmin because every message you send costs you $1.99 I think. Bearing in mind that the model gets a share of that fee so at a risk of sounding cynical, are you certain this isn't just a case of the model getting tired of talking to you for free? If not, then you're probably cheaper taking her pvt to have the discussion.
I don't think so. Im one of her best contributors

Reactions: misterical
Status
Not open for further replies.