AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

LLC incorporated - need help with admin/management now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2023
Hi everyone,

I recently created a (single member) LLC because I understood this was a common structure for camgirls to operate in. However, I have had a few issues and struggled to find advice online.

- I have struggled to get payment processors (eg. Paxum) to onboard my LLC as a customer. Am I right in assuming that for the LLC structure to work, the only way is for the cam site to pay into a Paxum identifier under the LLC?

- One of Paxum's requirements has been producing internal documents as list of shareholders, list of directors, etc. Do these documents have to be authenticated somehow?

- Related to question above, did you have to draft studio - model agreements to give more legitimacy to the LLC being a business rather than a sole operation?

- Any tips on how to document transactions, employee payments, etc?

Thank you all :))

Status
Not open for further replies.