AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lobo you fucking madman!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I struggled to sleep last night, I started thinking to myself that If I was still in the top 20 list when I got up today, that I should do what I could to stay there. I don't often get the opportunity this late in the month to get in that list, so I shouldn't let all of Lobo's and everyone's hard work last night go to waste!!!

I don't think I'll find myself in this position again, so let's do it. Neck pain or not, I'll be putting in some time today! Actually.... the neck seems a little better. Yay!

Yay!! That sounds awesome!!! I love hearing good news like this! You deserve it so go for it :eek:ccasion5:

I am SO excited to see you back in the top 20, when I go to see the list and you aren't in it I get a little bit grumpy! Joy!

Thanks you guys! This morning went pretty well, but I'm all freakin' out that I'll fall off in the next few hours while I eat lunch and go to the PT appointment. All those top 20 jitters are gettin' me. :D

I'll be back on around 7pm we'll do a group and a countdown for shower tonight. If you're around, feel free to drop in with any support you can give, be it smiles, laughs or tokens of any amount. :love5:

I caught this screencap after the last big tip. #'s covered to prevent trolling for Lobo if used elsewhere. She was already in shock from the previous tips and this one totally did her in, but couldn't happen to a nicer girl.

Attachments

• amber 10022 tipa.png
    amber 10022 tipa.png
    1 MB · Views: 262
bud9752 said:
I caught this screencap after the last big tip. #'s covered to prevent trolling for Lobo if used elsewhere. She was already in shock from the previous tips and this one totally did her in, but couldn't happen to a nicer girl.
Aha I look terrible! :D

Also I edited the #s on Lobo's screen name out of the subject here for the same purpose as bud mentioned. (And edited Mikey's original image)

Here's the screen cap I took last night right before getting into bed. :)

telxS.jpg

The madness continues. SWEEP TIPPED ZOMFG!

Attachments

• omg sweep tipped .jpg
    omg sweep tipped .jpg
    184 KB · Views: 221
Mikeythegeek said:
lordmagellan said:
As of 6 AM eastern time, Amber is at #16.
8:49 AM PDT- Amber's still #16 and she has a camscore of 11500.4
:clap: :dance: :thumbleft: :hello1: :happy3: :laughing5: :eek:ccasion5: :toothy8:

Status
Not open for further replies.