AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Locked out of account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 3, 2024
I got an email saying someone logged into my account from another location and it prompted me to lock my account, so I did. I went to support and put in a request and it gave me the reset password prompt. I tried to change my password but I never got the email back after I put in my email. I replied to the original support email and never heard back after that. Is there any way to live chat or call someone to resolve the issue or does chaturbate only use email? My username is tgodlmh

I got an email saying someone logged into my account from another location and it prompted me to lock my account, so I did. I went to support and put in a request and it gave me the reset password prompt. I tried to change my password but I never got the email back after I put in my email. I replied to the original support email and never heard back after that. Is there any way to live chat or call someone to resolve the issue or does chaturbate only use email? My username is tgodlmh
I also get this email if I log in from another device. I have 3 computers at home, a laptop. If I turn on my laptop after a long time, I get this email.

A login from a new location or device was detected on your account.

If this was not you, please change your password immediately.
Sometimes I don't respond to this email or I confirm that it's me. This is an automated email.

Upvote 0