AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lookin for a roomate.. Interesting..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
blackxrose said:
I've been accused of being a serial killer a couple times. :lol:
Unless they all meant a bug serial killer, in which case I am because I do own a venus fly trap.

:cool: I have been called a 'cereal killer' many times.... Even the biggest boxes don't last more than a few days around me. :lol:

OK,I didnt wanna post yet because I am waiting for model confirmation from Amber,today or Tuesday depending on her time ,you'll get to know me better after that,I'll go say who i am at the right thread,but I just needed to say this was soooo funny,all of it! But I think I know troub...didn't he use to have another account called trouble420 or something like that?? Do you know that account? It seems like the same person to me..he used to come in rooms and say random stuff waiting for people's attention and wishing to be banned.. Oh if I have spelling problems please be gentle..English is not my first language :) I'm super happy to be here and cant wait to get to know the regulars!

YourDayDream said:
OK,I didnt wanna post yet because I am waiting for model confirmation from Amber,today or Tuesday depending on her time ,you'll get to know me better after that,I'll go say who i am at the right thread,but I just needed to say this was soooo funny,all of it! But I think I know troub...didn't he use to have another account called trouble420 or something like that?? Do you know that account? It seems like the same person to me..he used to come in rooms and say random stuff waiting for people's attention and wishing to be banned.. Oh if I have spelling problems please be gentle..English is not my first language :) I'm super happy to be here and cant wait to get to know the regulars!
Sounds very likely, and I notice he's apparently closed out his MFC profile. lol

Reactions: YourDayDream
Status
Not open for further replies.