AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for a mentor

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2021
Hi, not sure if I'm posting on the correct forum but I am looking into cam modeling and I would love to find a gal who could mentor me a bit (i.e. Help me choose which site(s) to use, help me set up my page, answer questions I have, Etc.) Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to bless me with your expertise.
-Kylie

Reactions: juliann_1987

One of the biggest things to also note is: don't use the same photos you have used on real social media, on your cam model accounts.

I know that it seems a little daunting when you first start camming, but I promise you don't need a mentor to get started. If it's something you're dead set on having, then the best course of action would be to find an established model that offers that as a paid service. However, it really isn't necessary. I recommend getting signed up with a few different sites and then watching some of the top performers over there. Don't say anything about being a performer or ask for advice or anything. No need to say anything at all tbh. Just watch and get a feel for how each site works and what kind of show does the best on each site. That should give a good starting place.

Reactions: MarieElise
Status
Not open for further replies.