AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for a model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoomer said:

Yeah thats who I was thinking about. She is the girl w/ straight black hair and dimple piercings.

:think: ... for some reason i can not view her profile, even though I have seen her on cam many times. Maybe she blocked new areas recently. It gives me the green can not view page.

On another note, I can view your profile either Twinkle. its not giving me the green page, but just going to the profiles homepage. Weird.

Yay Narcist :-D

She's awesome, so beautiful and fun and sociable and sweet. :) And crazy hot too, obviously.

KileyBright said:
On another note, I can view your profile either Twinkle. its not giving me the green page, but just going to the profiles homepage. Weird.

Try http://profiles.myfreecams.com/twinkleage18 or twinkle1993 (same person).

So, renamed hence profile home page.

The point of the original link I supplied was search function for similar name.

I searched for twink this time, three results:
twinkleage18
twinkle_69
twinkle1993

Zoomer said:
KileyBright said:

Try http://profiles.myfreecams.com/twinkleage18 or twinkle1993 (same person).

So, renamed hence profile home page.

The point of the original link I supplied was search function for similar name.

I searched for twink this time, three results:
twinkleage18
twinkle_69
twinkle1993

That site is so useful for a cam model!

But I was more posting for twink so she could fix her sig so the next person who wanted to view her profile doesnt have to do the work you just did. Thanks by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.