AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking For a Skype Cam Model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2016
Please be a decent price. Also must be at least 18 years old. Im 24 and have never seen a real naked women before, so im finally going to break down and pay for it. Hit me up on skype at jimbean4231

This is a good place to start: http://cammodeldirectory.com - Also prices range from model to model and it also depends what you are looking for. But check out CMD, there's always girls available.

Please be a decent price. Also must be at least 18 years old. Im 24 and have never seen a real naked women before, so im finally going to break down and pay for it. Hit me up on skype at jimbean4231
If you ever find yourself publicly posting your skype id alongside the expression "Hit me up", you have taken a wrong turn somewhere.

http://profiles.skyprivate.com/
Use the filters, you can find quite a few on right now for $1 a min.

would you be wiling to do it?

Of course I could, I don't know if my prices are considered reasonable (this is diff from person to person) I have a profile on cmd- I won't be available until late next week though so if your looking for someone soon then I wouldn't be able to do it till next Friday.

I am available every evening (GMT) for skypes. It is $4.50 per minute or 600 mfc tokens. Message me any time x

"... Im 24 and have never seen a real naked women before..."

:) Not sure how someone can sit online passively for five minutes without seeing a naked woman. lol

He did say real, the girls on the tube sites are actually really good CGI. But yeah I wondered the same thing.

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen and Nordling
Hi! My skype rates are 200 tokens for 10 minutes. Private message me if interested!

hey idk how to private message
Click on her username and then "start a conversation"
you can then access it by the little envelope icon on the upper right hand corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.