AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for a specific kind of model.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2017
Hi there i'm not too sure i this was the right place for this but here goes!

I'm looking for a cam model or femdom cam model to purchase a session with that owns a pair of boxing gloves and can tease and dominate me over the cam quite a bit.

Feel free to message me or comment right here if you're up to it :D

I think @Serenity_Tam once said she used to box, and had gloves from it.

Reactions: Mike_77712
Hi there i'm not too sure i this was the right place for this but here goes!

I'm looking for a cam model or femdom cam model to purchase a session with that owns a pair of boxing gloves and can tease and dominate me over the cam quite a bit.

Feel free to message me or comment right here if you're up to it :D

I don't have gloves but i just wanted to say this is hot. chicks in boxing gloves are so hot :p

I don't have gloves but i just wanted to say this is hot. chicks in boxing gloves are so hot :p
I agree;)! Too bad i'm not having much luck making my dreams come true lol! I'm sure i'll find someone with a pair i just have to look around some more:joyful:. Would you happen to have any suggestions as to where else i could look?

I tweeted this thread to give you a lil signal boost since you have been so friendly and polite.

I agree;)! Too bad i'm not having much luck making my dreams come true lol! I'm sure i'll find someone with a pair i just have to look around some more:joyful:. Would you happen to have any suggestions as to where else i could look?

Might try here too.

I have the gloves but I'm a playful femdom rather than a straight mean one and being only 4'9" my gloves look a bit over sized. Think Mickey Mouse type shoes but on my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.