AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for femdom advice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2023
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@jinx_h9
Streamate Username
JinxH99
hey all, ive read thru a lot and really appreciate the earnest information.

I've searched the forum for this topic and haven't found much, also i just kinda wanna strike up conversation..

I get a sense femdom would work well for me, id like to learn more about what's expected of that persona from clients. Are there ABC cookie cutter steps to sissifying clients that seems to work well? Are particular angles/lighting better practice? What info can you feeeed me ?! ty💙

Attachments

• 20221212_145106.jpg
    20221212_145106.jpg
    667.8 KB · Views: 12
hey all, ive read thru a lot and really appreciate the earnest information.

I've searched the forum for this topic and haven't found much, also i just kinda wanna strike up conversation..

I get a sense femdom would work well for me, id like to learn more about what's expected of that persona from clients. Are there ABC cookie cutter steps to sissifying clients that seems to work well? Are particular angles/lighting better practice? What info can you feeeed me ?! ty💙
I learned by buying clips from the popular categories/ highest selling on C4S and watching,. as well as studying clip descriptions, and just asking people what they like directly in live shows. No 2 Femdom clients are the exact same, although if you do some of your own research, you will find themes, and patterns. Or learn through experience taking customs directly on sites like ManyVids, Iwantclips, clips4sale, Extra Lunch Money, Loyal Fans and Reddit r/sexsells. I probably missed some, please chime in and add, anyone who sees good ones I missed. I don't have time to work Niteflirt right now, but that's another good one.

Or just jump in, take live shows, and ask them exactly how they want their show. They'll let you know how harsh and what limits they have, if they like humiliation, or they want a softer style. As well as what other fetish elements they want included.

The Request section on Extra Lunch Money is a good place to skim and study .

ETA; Also Hello and welcome 👋 ♓

Last edited:
I'm not at all experienced and just started but maybe I could share things that helped me finally get started. I had the same question as you a few months ago and no idea where to start. I honestly thought it wasn't for me and dreaded getting into femdom but after doing a lot of research on clip sites I realized a lot of successful models look and act in a similar way that I do.

What helped me the most first was to reproduce the style of private shows I've done, remembering what those clients have asked for and what kind of things they said / asked me to say.

Then I picked five categories I thought I could do well and that suited my style and saw what the top selling clips on each category were like. I tried to use that with my own twist and see how it came out.

I started posting five clips every week, one in each chosen category, so I can assess what is it that buyers are enjoying. From that I'm able to do more of what sells and ditch what doesn't. I now have a better idea of what angles/outfits/lines do best for me but I'm pretty sure that's different for each model.

It's been only a couple of months but this is really helping me find my own style, I'm a beginner so please only take this like a personal anecdote on how I got started.

Reactions: MarieElise
there is a book called bdsm101 by rev jen. i highly recommend for people who are new. obviously, the book is for real life, but it's a great read and teaches some of the fundamentals. it's like a bdsm bible. i would have issues knowing what to say while domming because i get pretty tongue-tied (pun not intended) and awkward, but it helped me with dirty talk for more kinky play.

you can get a physical copy or digital.

thanks for the time ppl !

my first real go on live streams went well, im excited to do and learn more !

it's really boiled down to just asking. I feel like once I establish myself I'll have a firmer grasp on maintaining a particular image, but for now walking a sissy/femdom line seems functional.

I gave a few chapters of that book BDSM 101 a read, i may be looking for something more.. clinical ? lol it seemed like a very anecdotal personal journey

my next aim will be to work out all the appropriate pricings 😅

Glad its working out so far! One thing I wanted to add that really helped me was looking at the top categories on IWantClips and then googling them, reading literotica in those categories, etc etc. Once I had a basic grasp on a bunch of those, it made it easier to figure out which ones I liked/was good at and also which ones my customers seemed to associate me with.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Sashacurves
I gave a few chapters of that book BDSM 101 a read, i may be looking for something more.. clinical ? lol it seemed like a very anecdotal personal journey
clinical, i gotchu bb

• Helpful!
Reactions: KingMarti
Status
Not open for further replies.