AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for good mods for our stream.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Twiztedtony
Hey so me and my fiance stream and have pretty decent results. Our biggest hurdle is getting a mod to come in and help with keeping the non gray people that act like their gray still(requesting with no tip, dirty talking without tipping and being rude) we have had a couple mods come and go. We obviously can't pay or anything but we're just looking for someone to come in help us out. We also don't let the mod have. Any creative direction. One came in to help and was like ordering us around. That doesn't fly. Yeah we get it you've seen successful streams in the past and want to lend direction. But in the middle of the stream is not the time nor place. Lemme know if you're interested.

In my experience these type of comments come from the light-blue user group. These users are those who have previously purchased tokens, received them as a model, or have recently tipped less than 50 tokens. You can block them with this bot : https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/lock-light-blues/?version=&slot=1, which isn't free but can be made available to your CB username for a relatively small amount of tokens.

For some free chat control, you can try this bot : https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/the-anti-spam-bot/?version=&slot=1. This bot filters chat, which allows all users to talk. You can specifically choose to filter grey chat or both. If a user types a blocked word or phrase, their chat simply does not appear to the public. The bot contains an extensive internal list that blocks about 95% of current spam trends. You can add specific things to the bot to help filter your non-grey users. You can also link specific things together to block more complex phrases from chat. This bot has a few simple commands that allow you to update your block-list when ever you need to.

To block grey chat and/or allow it but automatically filter most spam, try this bot : https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/silence-grey-chat/?version=&slot=1

These bots will work as well as a Mod for blocking spam or specific things from appearing in chat. However, they can not make judgement calls. However, they also can't direct, yell, flirt, act rude, or embarrass anyone.

There are many other bots that exist for hiding things from your chat room. But I didn't write those so I don't know what your experience would be.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
I wouldn't go looking for mods, or make it sound like you are desperate or in such dire need of one/some when you stream because it will only draw attention to the bad type of people. Try to do it for yourself using bots as suggested above, and when you see genuine regulars in your room who have the know-how and don't mind helping a little bit, then make them one.

But you will definitely attract the wrong kind of people to be mod if you ask for one. You need someone who likes to come to your room, contributes to you and knows what is what, and is willing to help YOU not just try to get anything for free etc

The one ordering you around, and the same like it, are guys just trying to get you to do a public free show based on what they like, and these are some that are the most annoying

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.