AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for these 2 camgirls. Anyone there names?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, where did you acquire the screenshots?

Obviously from their livestreams after tipping them a copious amount of tokens and sending the first one chocolate because she's pregnant (I can tell from the picture) and she really appreciated it and then he also bought her entire wishlist and paid for her mortgage and and and revealed to her that he was a prince in a faraway country and never ever wanted to meet her, only wanted to support her entire life and look after her well-being like a guardian angel and definitely didn't just want to masturbate to videos of her for free. The end.

You are new, don't pay attention. Guys here like to provide misleading informations on purpose just for the fun of it.
I know the girls, believe me, they are Dolce Giulia and Bella Eleonora, two little cousins of mine (I have a big family). Now, what do you want from them?

Last edited:
Obviously from their livestreams after tipping them a copious amount of tokens and sending the first one chocolate because she's pregnant (I can tell from the picture) and she really appreciated it and then he also bought her entire wishlist and paid for her mortgage and and and revealed to her that he was a prince in a faraway country and never ever wanted to meet her, only wanted to support her entire life and look after her well-being like a guardian angel and definitely didn't just want to masturbate to videos of her for free. The end.
I like it when stories have a happy ending. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.