AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Losing audio in private - CB/SM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GothHostess

Cam Model
Aug 12, 2019
Slytherin Common Room
Twitter Username
@ItsGothHostess
I've started having this problem where I randomly lose my sound while camming on CB. It happened today as soon as I went into a private, but then didn't come back once I leave the private (it's not always triggered by a private though, sometimes it just happens). This never used to be an issue for me on CB, but I started splitcamming with Streamate about a week and a half ago and since then it's been an issue for me. It also occasionally happens for me on Streamate, but less frequently and only when I go into private. I'm confused because I use different webcams for the different sites - my c920 for SM with SMConnect, and my old C525 with splitcam for Chaturbate.

Up until last week, I was splitting with Stripchat and Chaturbate, using splitcam and my C920, and I never had this problem. So I'm wondering maybe if it's something to do with using two webcams at the same time? But that's only a random guess, I really have no idea. If anyone has any clue as to what's going on that would be amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.