AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lost Girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope season 5 is a lot better. Season 4 sucked. Actually, season 3 sucked too. At this point I'm kind of happy the show is ending; I'll be watching season 5 just to make sure Kenzi ends up safe. And gets Hale back somehow. Because I'll be all kinds of angry if she doesn't.

Oh and kill off Lauren already. Geez. She should have died years ago. She's so goddamn annoying. Or boring. Or somehow annoying and boring at the same time. I guess she was a little more interesting this year; she rose above the "more interesting than watching a rock erode" level for the first time.

And give Trick something interesting to do this year. He's my 2nd favorite character (after Kenzi, of course). Rick Howland is probably the best actor on the show, but so under-used.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
Status
Not open for further replies.