AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lost in a private experience?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambers Troll

Deactivated Account
May 15, 2014
Far away
Has anyone ever had moments/ a moment when it felt so real, you were there with the person you were camming with?

The first model to create this effect for me as a member took about a year of taking models pvt, and it was our second or third time together. Had maybe 10/ 15 moments like this in 8 years after (various models), where you lose yourself in the moment fully.
There is an element of skill and timing to create this effect, some luck, and a little connection. I suspect it can flow both ways, but is rare together (someone usually is thrown just out of the moment in working to please the other). What are your experiences of this?

My first was a BJ at the end of pvt that felt real, like she was there for real.... was all about timing / some luck on her part, and the right camera angle. Better moment than any real one for me :oops:

MrRodry said:
Never happened to me but sometimes I get this feeling from movies and videogames, specially with the terror/horror ones.
I would recommend less 'Slender' and more camming.... will admit a good scare is awesome though, and harder to find/ rarer as you get older.

I have noticed that it usually takes more than one time pvt, but can occur with only one or two previous times (you need to read the model and her you a little before it flows I guess).
It takes a certain comfort in going pvt, so my first took a while to get. Also I've discovered most occurred while I was still exploring experiences, so the first few years camming.
Suspect in later years you decide to have more fun with it, and you also find other reasons to spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.