AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Love..Trust.. possible?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 24, 2013
Have any of you models ever fallen for a guy you met at the site? I'm sure some of you "work" the relationships with your regular customers in order to keep them happy, you happy, etc. But, how far can that go?

I'm admitting, I have fallen completely in love with a girl that I met several months ago on a cam site. I wasn't there to jerk off... i was honestly curious. We have seemingly gotten to know each other very well...and she seems to have deeper feelings for me as I do with her.

Can I trust this at all? Am I crazy to think she might be falling for me?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Gent

Reactions: 3and6
Gent, about once every two or three weeks we get a fellow with a brand-new account who asks an identical question. He has already fallen in love with a cam model and is terrified that she's secretly a scammer or that like most cam models she doesn't have a soul and is incapable of love (I exaggerate; quite honestly, I have no idea why people think that cam models are any different than normal human beings when it comes to attraction).

I know several women whom have met, fallen in love with, moved in with and even married a member they met on a camsite. Several out of a hundred thousand, however, are hot happy odds.

We can give you no more advice on your situation than you can. We literally know nothing about it, except:

The mere fact that she is a cam model does not make her incapable of love or trust.

MrGent said:
Have any of you models ever fallen for a guy you met at the site? I'm sure some of you "work" the relationships with your regular customers in order to keep them happy, you happy, etc. But, how far can that go?
I do not lie to members about how I feel about them. That's manipulation, plain and simple. We are in a business, but we still understand ethics. The biggest "lie" I see is models who tolerate a member who drives them batty. I have never seen a model intentionally lead on a member and make him think there is something there when there is not. Yes, I'm sure it happens, but I do not think it is as widespread as the uneducated might believe.

The good news is yes some models have meet and even married members.
The bad news is that for every one of these occurrences, they are at least one thousand models, who have no interest in meeting the member. This deep interest you speak of is probably not much deeper than; appreciating your tips, the fact that you aren't an asshole (cam sites seem to attract way more than the fair share of assholes), and she may genuinely enjoy chatting with you.

Before posting further and risk embarrassing yourself, I highly recommend spending a couple of hour browsing through the last couple of months of posts on this section. You'll find at least 1/2 dozen threads devoted to the topic. You probably won't like the answers. There is a sort of weariness among the natives for answering this question so don't be too surprised if you get some sarcastic responses.

Thank you for your candid responses ladies. I'm sure there are other guys out there wondering the same thing. Sorry I didn't search the forum before asking again.

But, thank you for your time.

G

Reactions: ElaySmith
Evvie said:
Gent, about once every two or three weeks we get a fellow with a brand-new account who asks an identical question. He has already fallen in love with a cam model and is terrified that she's secretly a scammer or that like most cam models she doesn't have a soul and is incapable of love (I exaggerate; quite honestly, I have no idea why people think that cam models are any different than normal human beings when it comes to attraction).

I know several women whom have met, fallen in love with, moved in with and even married a member they met on a camsite. Several out of a hundred thousand, however, are hot happy odds.

We can give you no more advice on your situation than you can. We literally know nothing about it, except:

The mere fact that she is a cam model does not make her incapable of love or trust.

best post i've heard on this subject here :thumbleft:

The best answer to this question is to ask the person you have feelings for and not ask random strangers on a message board.

Just be up front and honest. Tell them you have feelings for them and that you think they might have some feelings for you, but you want to be sure you are not misreading the things she has said or done. If she has feelings for you I would assume she would let you know. If your question is you are worried that you might be getting duped because it is her job and money is involved, explain that to her as well. If she assures you that her feelings are true, at that point is up to you to either trust her or not.

Of course it is possible she will lie about all of this, but that is possible with a non cam girl as well. If she truly cares about you, you won't just be spending time with her when she is working. She will seek you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.