AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense Launches Tip-Activated Nipple Clamps

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official_Lovense

lovense.com
Industry Representative
May 5, 2022
Introducing Gemini, a pair of tip-activated, adjustable nipple clamps whose vibrations can be controlled via the Lovense Remote app. Compatible with the majority of leading cam sites and all Lovense software, Gemini creates the opportunity to add a little kink into your shows.
Learn more: https://www.lovense.com/p/2pHyZF

gemini wear.gif

Gimme Some Gemini
Tip Activated – Unlike a regular pair of nipple clamps, Gemini responds to viewers tips for an interactive experience.

Dual Vibrators – Feel maximum pleasure by controlling the vibration intensity of the two motors, from weak to super-powerful.

Adjustable Pinch – Control the pinch strength with the screws for the right amount of pleasurable pressure.

Wearable - Wear Gemini around your neck or clip onto your bra for some hands-free fun.

Strong Battery – Enjoy up to 2 hours of continuous use.

Incorporating Gemini into your stream

Having a toy like Gemini in your cam show can offer something different and set you apart from other models. You could use them on their own or also add them onto an already existing toy for double the fun. Using both a tip-activated vibrator and tip-activated nipple clamps creates double the earning potential and a more interactive experience for viewers. Not only that but since it is more visually appealing, it can draw more viewers into your room.

Learn more: https://www.lovense.com/p/2pHyZF

geminicambanner.jpeg

I ordered a set the day this was posted. They arrived just a few minutes ago, charging as I type this. Nice job on the accessories! I can't wait to try them!

I ordered a set the day this was posted. They arrived just a few minutes ago, charging as I type this. Nice job on the accessories! I can't wait to try them!

Lets us know how they are after you've used them a few times.
Usually, I just see models using their DOMI on their nipples and that seems to suffice for them, I guess this may be a reason that inspired them to make the clamps, so hopefully, they are better and really good.
I know a model I visit definitely wants to try it - she just had the GRAVITY and loves that, so I think if this gets positive feedback, she will buy too (she has a lot of guys who tip her for her boobs)

Reactions: Official_Lovense
Lets us know how they are after you've used them a few times.
Usually, I just see models using their DOMI on their nipples and that seems to suffice for them, I guess this may be a reason that inspired them to make the clamps, so hopefully, they are better and really good.
I know a model I visit definitely wants to try it - she just had the GRAVITY and loves that, so I think if this gets positive feedback, she will buy too (she has a lot of guys who tip her for her boobs)
This is petty as fuck but I beat another model I watch to the punch on this one. It kind of makes me giddy in a "I'M FIRST" kind of way. I don't do penetration and I (sorry Lovense) hate the domi with a passion I cannot even begin to describe so this seems like the perfect addition to the whole thing.

Anyone who has nipples that are fairly far apart may have difficulty because the leads aren't very long. Hang on I'll grab a pic and post it for size reference.

Reactions: NotYou
Looks interesting, be glad to hear feedback.
Every time a new and innovative product is announced, I can't help thinking about what the Lovense R&D section might be like.
Reminds me of James Bond visiting the Q department and walking past all those rooms where secret gadgets are being tested.

I didn't know that would be so huge. :(

Seems larger than I imagined. Does it feel heavy with the battery hanging between the clamps?
(Edit: I now see that it clips on a bra or necklace)

Seems larger than I imagined. Does it feel heavy with the battery hanging between the clamps?
(Edit: I now see that it clips on a bra or necklace)
20221210_215449.jpg
I think heaviness is going to be suggestive. I have small breasts on a small frame (92lbs). Someone who has large breasts might feel like it's no big deal. The cord is essential.

The clear back with the grip hook is not going to work on smooth or slick fabrics and there's potential to accidentally turn the toy off if you try to slide a shirt into it.

Well. Two days into having the clamps. No one really seems to be all that interested in obscuring the nipples regardless of the pleasure received from tips. Also I don't think anyone believe it's true. It did take almost a year for Lovenese Lush to take off when it was first introduced. IDK. So far, I'm not really thrilled. The clamps themselves are really thick so if you don't have "two pencil eraser" nipples the visual is off. Just looks like you have head phones strapped to your tits.

Well. Two days into having the clamps. No one really seems to be all that interested in obscuring the nipples regardless of the pleasure received from tips. Also I don't think anyone believe it's true. It did take almost a year for Lovenese Lush to take off when it was first introduced. IDK. So far, I'm not really thrilled. The clamps themselves are really thick so if you don't have "two pencil eraser" nipples the visual is off. Just looks like you have head phones strapped to your tits.
I wondered about that, they do look very big (understandably since there has to be some sort of vibrating mechanism in there) which, for me, would obscure too much.

Plus to my eye (as a Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy" fan) they look distractingly like whales! :rofl: (I should add that I have not seen them "in action")

Reactions: AussieCosplay
This doesn’t look sexy to me, but how does it feel? I can’t imagine members really wanting this. Guys want to see your nipples, and these look so big and kind of medical-looking.

Reactions: AudriTwo and NotYou
Not only are they huge on my tiny frame, the silicone case has a really strong smell of plastic, the metal plate on the one side causes major reflection of light so I had to turn it around which means no one could see it blinking when someone tipped.

The battery life is awful compared to the rest of the toys. Within an hour it was needing a charge. I was tipped a measly 124 tokens with the settings on low for those tip amounts.

I'm really glad I got them at the sale price because I would feel like a fool for paying the full price.

As it is, I feel like I lost a lot of potential customers by trying this even though my magnetic nipple clamps are a hit and a menu item that people have no problem tipping for.

Can't even play with it with the remote app since the app doesn't work if you deny camera/pictures access. There is no legitimate reason for me to have to give access to that when I want to play at home on my couch while playing a video game or something. (If this is inaccurate, tell me how to fix it, please.)

View attachment 94706
I think heaviness is going to be suggestive. I have small breasts on a small frame (92lbs). Someone who has large breasts might feel like it's no big deal. The cord is essential.

The clear back with the grip hook is not going to work on smooth or slick fabrics and there's potential to accidentally turn the toy off if you try to slide a shirt into it.
no offense it looks clinical. like a defibrillator.

1670948721380.png

Not an attractive toy at all. Having it drape around the back of your neck stick to your nipple with transparent pasties may improve the look.
Men are visual creatures & camgirls don't wanna be burdened with cumbersome looking things. We have enough "toys vibes lubes gadgets" connecting to Bluetooth & web pages to worry about.
The LOOK ease ,& comfort is paramount

lol... looks like little Swingline staplers or cartoon whales.

• Funny!
Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.