AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense loosing connection

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2016
Just got a lovense and in a 15 minute show it lost connection 5 times

Any help as to why

I recommend contacting the company directly through their website. Customer service has always been fast when I've had issues ~ They try to help as soon as possible!

Good luck!

I have found that removing the cover from the phone and pointing it in the right direction helps a lot. It does disconnect at least once every show though. My mod sends a bonus big tip once it has reconnected to say sorry to the room. Which in turn, we hope encourages bigger tips :)

Sometimes when the little pink wiener isn't sticking out or visible or whatever it'll DC for me too. I try to keep my phone pointed like no more than 2ft away from it. Still.... it happens. Technology, amirite

A cam girl friend of mine told me to always keep my legs open when using the lush, and I've found that it always makes a difference. Sometimes just switching positions will cause mine to disconnect :( Just remember every time you move, try to realign the antenna to your phone. If there's not a clear path, meaning no legs, fabric, shoes etc in between it and the phone, then it may have trouble connecting.

I too have had issues with the lovense. I purchased it on Tuesday and tried using it for two or three different shows and it just would not connect no matter if I have the device literally touching my phone with my phone out of the cover. It would connect for a few moments and then it would disconnect and it would take like 30 minutes to get it to connect again and then it would disconnect like 5 minutes. Super frustrating and not good for the room when it loses connection like that. I send an email to lovense and I'm hoping they'll get back to me today or tomorrow to figure out how do I get a new one or whatever. I do absolutely need it for my shows though since I read erotica that is one of the tools that best keeps my channel active. I'm not the typical camgirl so I need all the tools in my toolbox working correctly when I am working.

A cam girl friend of mine told me to always keep my legs open when using the lush, and I've found that it always makes a difference. Sometimes just switching positions will cause mine to disconnect :( Just remember every time you move, try to realign the antenna to your phone. If there's not a clear path, meaning no legs, fabric, shoes etc in between it and the phone, then it may have trouble connecting.

Little pink Weiner. So effing accurate.

Reactions: Alinamarie
I use my phone to connect with the app and keep my phone really close to me when I cam, that seems to have helped some of the connection issues. I really hate bluetooth in general, for a technology so ubiquitous it's so buggy!

I had this issue with mine, too. I ended up getting rid of it because it was so unreliable. I was using it for public play at the time (I wasn’t a cam model then) and was wearing it under clothes, so maybe that was the issue.

I recently got the Umie vibrator, which is nice and works well... but it isn’t wearable, it’s like a regular, hand-held vibe.

I have the browser and it shuts me down every 10 minutes. How do you have it work from your phone with tips?? I have the lovense connect app, but then do I put the browser on my phone?

I have the Hush two of each size, When they work Can be a lot of fun espically since at times I don't have the control.

Sadly though I am running into a lot of connection issues, I am currently in talks with one of the CSR and they said since they are over a year, I have to buy a new one due to the are ojt of warttany which is the pits but life is life. A toy won't last together.

However if anyone has any tips to see if they can help me get it to work shoot me a message or reply here thanks.

Hey I just got a Lovense Lush, tried getting a connection for like an hour.

Tried with the usb - computer, the apps, following the guides on Lush. Tried Lovense connect and Lovense remote.
Have restarted everything like 2 times. Remowing phone case and nothing helps :(

Hey I just got a Lovense Lush, tried getting a connection for like an hour.

Tried with the usb - computer, the apps, following the guides on Lush. Tried Lovense connect and Lovense remote.
Have restarted everything like 2 times. Remowing phone case and nothing helps :(

I just got over this issue and they told me it can only work on one object at a time, so if you want it on your computer and the app is already on your phone delete the one on the phone by completely uninstalling. Restart the computer and lush from scratch, upon startup on the computer make sure from the getgo the only bluetooth object you have going for startup is the lush. Diasable your bluetooth from computer is needed is another trick if the following still doesn't work. Have the usb plugged in (sometimes trying different usb ports helps) make SURE the usb is flipped to where the red light is blinking and lush is blinking and on when you run the lovense connect app. (I had mine upside down on one of my tries as one of many problems cause my usb was made awkwardly...) After that has the lush connected you can run the extension for chromium after you've signed up and follow the cammodel instructions. Make sure to Save and then on the left sidebar keep a restore file for your lush settings or it will reset and make you put it all in again next time you try and use it... Hope this helps some people. Mine is still buggy as hell and weird but I got it to work for a little while today for my Easter show.

I just got over this issue and they told me it can only work on one object at a time, so if you want it on your computer and the app is already on your phone delete the one on the phone by completely uninstalling. Restart the computer and lush from scratch, upon startup on the computer make sure from the getgo the only bluetooth object you have going for startup is the lush. Diasable your bluetooth from computer is needed is another trick if the following still doesn't work. Have the usb plugged in (sometimes trying different usb ports helps) make SURE the usb is flipped to where the red light is blinking and lush is blinking and on when you run the lovense connect app. (I had mine upside down on one of my tries as one of many problems cause my usb was made awkwardly...) After that has the lush connected you can run the extension for chromium after you've signed up and follow the cammodel instructions. Make sure to Save and then on the left sidebar keep a restore file for your lush settings or it will reset and make you put it all in again next time you try and use it... Hope this helps some people. Mine is still buggy as hell and weird but I got it to work for a little while today for my Easter show.

That was such a helpful tip about saving the restore file.. I couldn't figure out why I kept having to enter again every time. Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.