AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense Problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i made it work,had to reinstall everything,including the app for my phone and yeah now it works only with their own browser

These toys are great and are gaining in popularity over ohmibods.

There is one huge problem with the software required for these to work, it don't !!!

The model extension needed to run the software is only available for google chrome browsers. Google have since about version 47 of chrome disabled any extension that is not downloadable from the google store.

Lovense cam extension is only available from their website https://www.lovense.com/cam-model/guide/add-extension-manually
If you follow these instructions the extension install will fail
View attachment 61917
I'm of a technical level to create a crx file and install the extension which is fine until you use it or re-start chrome then you will see this
View attachment 61916
No matter what you do you will NOT be able to enable it therefore rendering the software unusable in the model's chatroom. This is on google chrome Version 49.0.2623.110 m (64-bit) Windows 10

What I have found disturbing is the models who have Lovense in their topics yet clearly the software is not running in their rooms, faking that the toy is reacting to tips. I approached 6 such models politely asking about this and each and every single one banned me. One did pm before she banned me and I offered to help to set it up for her and was told in no such terms it was working and that I was freeloading idiot :eek:

I spent a whole day finding a solution to this problem with no thanks to Lovense Devs who can't seem to grasp what I have said in this post !!

Note: If any models do have this problem feel free to pm me under my nick on MFC for a workaround
My lovense lush does respond to tips with the extention on cb however it doesn't show it in the room so once in awhile I will have show my room that the light is on and do a test to show its vibrating which is annoying but at least they know its working. Im only responding to this because I wanted you to know that some of us arent faking it. I'm not good at that anyway. I'm trying to figure out how to get it show it in my room again as we speak.

Help - lovense keeps disconnecting from phone (lovense browser and body app installed) - any suggestions?

I hope they all stop working!!!

J/K I know they help models make money and I can only hope the fad fades fast.

Maybe I should engineer a mini-camera for them and make some bank too?

Hmmm... it's probably already in the works.

I have trouble with mine disconnecting quite a bit. I'm used to logging out and back in now. also the browser was causing my chaturbate video to crash .. now that's annoying haha. uninstall and reinstall SEEMS to have fixed that.

Help - lovense keeps disconnecting from phone (lovense browser and body app installed) - any suggestions?

try to maintain a line-of-sight between phone and lush antenna.

like all bluetooth products, the connection proximity is cut down massively by objects impeding the signal.

I hope they all stop working!!!

J/K I know they help models make money and I can only hope the fad fades fast.

Maybe I should engineer a mini-camera for them and make some bank too?

Hmmm... it's probably already in the works.
Im suprised the lovense trend is still around. It is indeed taking forever for it to go away.

Im suprised the lovense trend is still around. It is indeed taking forever for it to go away.
It won't for while yet. Even though even the dumbest of users is beginning to realise an ohmibod is a joke, lovenses have connections issues and model reactions to any of them are typically massively exaggerated, the devices sell a fantasy guys want to buy into, which is 1) they're in control and 2) they're making a model cum. As long as guys believe this tosh then there will be a chunky market for them

Wondering if anyone else has had the same issues I am currently having with my lovense lush. I recently reinstalled my lovense browser and it got flagged in antivirus as a malicious application by bitdefender antivirus.Now the browser wont start up at all. Turning my antivirus off is an unacceptable solution. anyone have this happen? Is the lovense browser really a malicious application?!?

Wondering if anyone else has had the same issues I am currently having with my lovense lush. I recently reinstalled my lovense browser and it got flagged in antivirus as a malicious application by bitdefender antivirus.Now the browser wont start up at all. Turning my antivirus off is an unacceptable solution. anyone have this happen? Is the lovense browser really a malicious application?!?
You cant install it without turning anti-virus off. https://www.lovense.com/cam-model/guide/phone#chaturbate

A little generic thread. But, should give you an idea on what to do:

https://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?/topic/72576-how-to-unblock-a-blocked-application/

You cant install it without turning anti-virus off. https://www.lovense.com/cam-model/guide/phone#chaturbate

Thanks for offering support but this is untrue. I have had no problems downloading/installing/running on another system with bitdefender running.

A little generic thread. But, should give you an idea on what to do:

https://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?/topic/72576-how-to-unblock-a-blocked-application/

The issue with bitdefender was the result of an issue that has been resolved. It was uninstalled and reinstalled since then and is no longer being blocked. Now it just wont start.

EDIT: The part of the software that is at fault is Local disk/users/*username*/appdata/local/lovense/browser/lovense starter.exe - refuses to run but the chrome.exe in the same folder runs no problem on its own. Why isn't the starter doing its job?

Last edited:
I am beginning to hate bitefender... I first had issues downloading the software for my cam to work, could use my laptop's webcam in zoom for my business. and now I can't download the browser... even with it off...

So I know this is a little late, but I have a question, I am so frustrated and can NOT seem to find the answer anywhere else. I recently installed the software, both the Lovense connect and browser on my new mac laptop. They all worked fine and was using while I was broadcasting, but it kept booting me every 5-10 minutes. for 2 hours!!! I have since deleted and reloaded etc tried the whole thing, and it continues to boot me and I have to restart the browser. Any help is sooo appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.