AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense Questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you find Lovense software easy to use?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official_Lovense

lovense.com
Industry Representative
May 5, 2022
We are always trying to improve our software and toys to make streaming easier for you!

If you do not find Lovense software easy to use, please comment below why and what your struggles are. We want to make it easier to set up, get started, and make the most of all our features.

While I don't use lovense products myself, I'm happy to see you guys here and open to suggestions, it's always a good look for a company :)

Reactions: Official_Lovense
We are always trying to improve our software and toys to make streaming easier for you!

If you do not find Lovense software easy to use, please comment below why and what your struggles are. We want to make it easier to set up, get started, and make the most of all our features.

In a word: “Reconnecting.” I’m a user on both Chaturbate and Stripchat who routinely pays extra tokens for Lovense control (usually Lush or Domi) during private sessions. (I use the link provided by the model, not the Lovense app.) But recently, when the control is for longer than 10-15 minutes, I’ve been having lots of problems with the toy losing its connection. “Reconnecting” shows up on my control screen, and at the other end, the model tells me the toy has stopped working. Occasionally, refreshing the link’s browser window reconnects it, but usually I have to ask the model for a new link and start over. And even then, it usually disconnects again. FRUSTRATING!! Any suggestions?

I have not been able to let someone control the toy for almost two months now because it says that part of the system isn't working correctly. I will try to get a screen shot when it inevitably happens again today.

Other than that, my biggest issue with Lovense software is how it puts tipper's names everywhere when some people specifically pay to be able to tip anonymously. In order for that to happen I have to turn off all Lovense notifications in chat and then it looks like I'm scamming people because they don't see the text in chat saying the toy is reacting to the tip.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
I have not been able to let someone control the toy for almost two months now because it says that part of the system isn't working correctly. I will try to get a screen shot when it inevitably happens again today.

Other than that, my biggest issue with Lovense software is how it puts tipper's names everywhere when some people specifically pay to be able to tip anonymously. In order for that to happen I have to turn off all Lovense notifications in chat and then it looks like I'm scamming people because they don't see the text in chat saying the toy is reacting to the tip.
I am only a member, but there must be something not as it should be with your set up (yes I know .. today I am captain obvious :rofl: ).

The room I visit (On SC) does not have that issue. My friend uses the Lovense overlay thingy that shows the tip queue, and it shows names of tippers but does not show anonymous tippers' names. Likewise the tip and vibration info is shown in the public chat window but if it is an anonymous tip it says "Someone", not the username.

Sorry not helpful I guess, but just pointing out that it would seem to not be an issue with the Lovense software as such, but rather a configuration/interfacing issue either at your end and/or maybe the site if it is not SC that you are experiencing this on.

1. then do absolutelly NOT get rid of the lovense extension !!!

2. that chatbox that its supposed to read the chat on multiple sites its absolutelly horible , unhelpfull , and really hard to use, not to count that is incomplete and instead helping the model its actually make the job harder!

3. that obs restream stuff its also horible because do not restream the stream , and a model to stream on multiple sites will need a huge internet band which is not available to every country or location! that means its limitating the models income if their internet its not strong enough to held multiple platforms , not to count that obs often have problems so its actually a total pain in the ass working with obs, not counting the money loss.

You want to make our life easyer them plese let the things how are now ! that lovense extension that can be instaled on chrome or edge its excelent ! and if you make an chatbox for multistream at least make it decent , practical and very usefull like the Shinemodels one is ( or maybe partner up with them , because there is none better than the one they have)

4. have a 24/7 live chat support to help models set up their toys ! because a very good part of your company sales comes from cam models , but yet we have no support !! yes there is the damm email, but when we are in the middle of a show if we have technical problems with the toys we cant wait 2 days response thru email . not to count new models that buy toys and have no clue how to instal them to work with the tokens .

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozzie_
4. have a 24/7 live chat support to help models set up their toys ! because a very good part of your company sales comes from cam models , but yet we have no support !! yes there is the damm email, but when we are in the middle of a show if we have technical problems with the toys we cant wait 2 days response thru email . not to count new models that buy toys and have no clue how to instal them to work with the tokens .
agreeing kevin corrigan GIF

24/7 live tech support would be awesome. I dont tend to have issues with my lovense but if an issue comes up being able to get that issue resolved while I am still online would be great.

The only suggestion I could really make is remove the option for sites to use the qr code so the toy only links to their site and force it to integrate into the extension, its a pain in the ass having some sites that work with lovense but then not being able to use it on others and then having to explains to members that yes its on, just not for their site without mentioning I am on other sites because that would be against tos.

Lush does not stay connected or has hard time connecting to multiple streaming platforms
Do you use app in phone? I was in past all the time disconnecting when i was using app in phone. Then i bought bluetooth adapter and installed lovense connect on computer. From that time (will be few years) i never was disconnected,no matter on how many sites im streaming. I really recommend it.

I am only a member, but there must be something not as it should be with your set up (yes I know .. today I am captain obvious :rofl: ).

The room I visit (On SC) does not have that issue. My friend uses the Lovense overlay thingy that shows the tip queue, and it shows names of tippers but does not show anonymous tippers' names. Likewise the tip and vibration info is shown in the public chat window but if it is an anonymous tip it says "Someone", not the username.

Sorry not helpful I guess, but just pointing out that it would seem to not be an issue with the Lovense software as such, but rather a configuration/interfacing issue either at your end and/or maybe the site if it is not SC that you are experiencing this on.
I am on Chaturbate. Never any other site. The tip comes in as anonymous on the "user has tipped [xxxx] tokens" but then Lovense reveals the tipper's name with "My Lovense Lush is reponsing to [user name's] tip and will last for [x] seconds."

It's not a deal breaker for me personally because it doesn't happen that often but I can see where someone on Chaturbate paying for the ability to tip anonymously would be annoyed because a toy software outed them. It appears as anonymous in my tip history as well. So it's definitely a Lovense extension issue.

But I did figure out the control thing. You have to reset it in the extension panel or it stays yellow.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_
1. then do absolutelly NOT get rid of the lovense extension !!!

2. that chatbox that its supposed to read the chat on multiple sites its absolutelly horible , unhelpfull , and really hard to use, not to count that is incomplete and instead helping the model its actually make the job harder!

3. that obs restream stuff its also horible because do not restream the stream , and a model to stream on multiple sites will need a huge internet band which is not available to every country or location! that means its limitating the models income if their internet its not strong enough to held multiple platforms , not to count that obs often have problems so its actually a total pain in the ass working with obs, not counting the money loss.

You want to make our life easyer them plese let the things how are now ! that lovense extension that can be instaled on chrome or edge its excelent ! and if you make an chatbox for multistream at least make it decent , practical and very usefull like the Shinemodels one is ( or maybe partner up with them , because there is none better than the one they have)

oh yes, the stream master browser eats so much cpu and memory while broadcasting because even if im not using their lovense OBS system, it is still active when browser is on making it soooo heavy.
Also, since the OBS i am using is not the browser one, the lovense widget doesn't work on outside browser OBS which makes me have to put the text in chat which sometimes literally will spawn my chat with tips because i cant have the visual widget in my screen ;___;

We hear you! If you are experiencing a specific problem, feel free to send a screenshot my way and we can help you fix it.

Also, there is a chat box in the Cam Extension, where you can send a message directly there! In the chatbox there are also FAQs that have answers to common problems, like disconnecting. We are working hard to improve our software and appreciate the feedback.

I would love it if we could set one specific numerical value for the toy to activate instead of a range of tips.
I would rather set up my menu as "Low" for [x seconds] for [x tokens] than have one guy tipping 24 tokens and another tipping 1 token and still getting the same effect. Setting the menu as 100 to 101 looks unprofessional (in my opinion). If this has already been mentioned, add my vote to the pile, please. Thanks for listening!

I don't know if this would be possible at all, but it would be great if you could use different toys simultaneously connected to different sites. I have multiple lovense toys and stream simultaneously on different platforms but I don't use OBS or any split streaming software. I can only choose to connect all of my toys to one site at a time It would be nice to be able to connect the lush to streamate, the hush to manyvids, the dulce to mfc all at the same time for example. When I've tried to do this, it just connects all active toys to whichever site I connected to my lovense account last and disconnects all other sites

We hear your feedback and take your comments into consideration when optimizing features and software :)

Status
Not open for further replies.