AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense webcam £318

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

British_Rosie

Cam Model
Sep 17, 2023
Thinking of buying a lovense webcam however.....

1. Isn't the insta 360 exactly the same just different software.

2. Does lovense permently have a 50% sale if so is the RRP just a frictional price.

3. If I'm spending £318 why am I being charged £6 shipping so really its £324.

4. Why does lovense not reward creators that use there products everyday by allowing them 1 purchase per year at 60% off or create a points system to give a better discount than a new customer would get.
At the moment my next-door neighbour can buy this camera at the say price I can and I have spent over £400.

Thanks Rose 🌹 xx

2. Does lovense permently have a 50% sale if so is the RRP just a frictional price.

4. Why does lovense not reward creators that use there products everyday by allowing them 1 purchase per year at 60% off or create a points system to give a better discount than a new customer would get.
At the moment my next-door neighbour can buy this camera at the say price I can and I have spent over £400.

Thanks Rose 🌹 xx
Yep the lovense webcam is just a re-branded insta360, I would imagine that they changed the software for the tip functions.
You can find more about it here: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/lovense-launches-tip-activated-webcam.46648/

Lovense RRP's are 100% fictional, I have never seen a lovense product sell for its RRP.

Shipping costs money so they charge for shipping, normally when you see items with "free shipping" the site is using a flat rate shipping and the shipping cost has just been added to the product cost, as far as I know their shipping is weight based so will change based on what / the amount that you order so adding the shipping to the product cost when you are doing variable rate shipping isnt really possible.

If they had a loyalty program I would probably order more of their products, or at least not wait months before ordering replacements for broken products. They do have their affiliate program that gives you a % of sales you bring in, but you would need to cash that out before you can use it to buy a new product from them. They had told me previously that even if you are under the payout amount they can apply it as a credit towards an order (which I thought was a good option), but when I tried to do it got told by another rep that it's not possible.

Reactions: British_Rosie

Thanks Rose 🌹 xx
$6 is really good heh I was checking my shipping costs to order toy from lovense page and for me is $25 ......

Status
Not open for further replies.