AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Low stream

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 9, 2021
Hi ,i instal obs and lovense conect ,after this I dnno, everything is slow,no more people în my room ,slowly everthing .is normal this?please help me with one answer.thank u

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hi,Last night I give up at OBS and everything start work .I dnno maybe this obs is bad .

Hi ,i instal obs and lovense conect ,after this I dnno, everything is slow,no more people în my room ,slowly everthing .is normal this?please help me with one answer.thank u

Hi. Yes, even with very fast high-speed internet with amazing upload speed, there had been times when OBS gave me problems on MyFreeCams. So when that'd happen I'd have to decide if I want to fool around with this and that setting to try to fix it while I'm in a rush...or just stop running OBS and - just for tonight - switch back to the regular WebRTC option (broadcast directly from my browser) instead of the external broadcaster (OBS). I'd say that most of the time OBS worked fine for me with no issues. But the times when it didn't, it was a huge pain in the ass.

This is what MFC Model Support used to recommend to me via e-mail whenever I'd have a problem with getting kicked out of my room while using OBS (I'm copying and pasting things from two different e-mails they've sent me) :

If you're using OBS or WebRTC please try adjusting the quality or using a different browser.
If you are using an incognito browser tab that will not work, please use a normal tab.
Please restart your computer, modem, and router.
Please temporarily disable any firewall, internet security, browser plugins or virus scanning software.
If you're on a wireless connection, try plugging directly into your router or modem.
Please be sure that no one on your network is downloading files or streaming media while you're trying to cam.
If that doesn't solve the issue you can try this:
http://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html
Some models have had success with the flushdns command.

You can try turning your video bandwidth down or your resolution down.
If you are using a cam splitter, try broadcasting without it to see if that is causing the problem.
If none of this helps, please send us the results of a traceroute from your machine back to www.myfreecams.com so that we can better troubleshoot your issue.
Here is a link to a tracert help page that we found:
http://www.wikihow.com/Traceroute
Be sure to do the trace while you are having the issue with broadcasting.
Also be sure that you are not signed on to your account twice. If you're signed on through another browser or another computer while you're trying to cam it can cause issues with your broadcast.
Then please click this link:
https://tests.myfreecams.com/
Click the blue "Start Test" button. Let the tests complete and then take a screenshot. Please attach the screenshot of the result to your reply.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
I started without OBS and i had feeling at the beginning that was better but then again dead so i switched to obs back but maybe i gave up too fast. Okay: night shift not giving up,just whole shift without obs!

i used obs now ... i made 30$ in 1 hr . , yesterday 40 tks in 1 hr .. so its just a bad period .....hope for next month to be very good

Reactions: EllaM
I've never used obs. I just log in n broadcast threw the site. Obs was like trying to learn a forin language

It’s just bad days! Cb streams are always like that, If you see the numbers of viewers are very low this past week..for all streamers..not an obs problem and definitely not yours problem :)
Hopefully will be better next days 🙏

I think site issues too. Today i had moment when totally nobody was in my room. My friend has same and one of her regulars said tha\t he sees black screen when he enter her room

If somebody has time, you can take a look how it looks from viewers perspective on this forum. Here are not the newest posts but they also talking about black screeens and i have feeling that this issues happening regularly. Also we can see how many problems was reported and this is only not many people who know about this page. What abput the rest?

• Helpful!
Reactions: babykalina
Since a few months ago, I experienced black screens on Chaturbate. Every single room. Tried with different browsers. Logged in or out. It's really strange.