AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lush and Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaShells

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 9, 2018
Hey y'all

I was gifted a Lush and have it all hooked up thanks to an older post on here.

However, it constantly spams my chat about being connected. Is there a way to turn this feature off?

Hey y'all

I was gifted a Lush and have it all hooked up thanks to an older post on here.

However, it constantly spams my chat about being connected. Is there a way to turn this feature off?
As far as i know not but it can be that you also have the famous bug that the lush connects and disconnects

• Helpful!
Reactions: SeaShells
I think you can control how often it spams out those notifications in the web extension, under the settings. :)

Would you happen to know what it's under? The only thing I can see is it asking when it wants to spam out the tip menu.

Doesn`t need to be a negative point the bug when i see it occur i tip and ty others to tip to get a long queue so when it connects again the performer will have a long vibe session (i mod on cb)

That happens to me alot! And it takes long sometimes and people leave cause its not vibrating so I mostly have to test tip it myself to not make people leave my room.. but it doesnt always vibrate when its connected either so maybe its something wrong with the device, sooo frustrating

of course you can switch those spamming messages from your chat room.
in your lush settings in the chrome plugin you can set the level of details to be shown in the chat window

That happens to me alot! And it takes long sometimes and people leave cause its not vibrating so I mostly have to test tip it myself to not make people leave my room.. but it doesnt always vibrate when its connected either so maybe its something wrong with the device, sooo frustrating
Like i say the ones i mod make it oscar worthy when you notice it doesn`t vibe but still shows it works in chat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.