AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lush with Domi

• Thread starter Deleted member 55682
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55682

Hello all, in your opinion what is the best level settings for lush and domi using together?

Im using the same settings for two toys. My advice is not set too big levels-you will have more player. My settings are:
1-14tkn 1 sec Low vibes
15-99 tkn -5 sec medium
100-199- 30 sec high
200-499- 60 sec ultra high
500-999- 150 sec ultra high
1000+ crazy i know;D 500 sec;D

Those settings give a lot of fun for tippers and for me;) Im on chaturbate and that works for me

Upvote 0
yeah but usually first is tip and domi vibes a little second later so u have time to place it:) At the begining you have problems like that- then its becoming part of your hand and u do that automatically;)

Upvote 0
yeah but usually first is tip and domi vibes a little second later so u have time to place it:) At the begining you have problems like that- then its becoming part of your hand and u do that automatically;)
users understand also that it's better to warn a little before sending big tips. If you don't hold it, they'll tip ie 1, 1, 5, 15....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.