AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

M CDer: Should I stream on CB as M or TG?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2021
Illinois
Twitter Username
@CassieLarsonxxx
Chaturbate Username
CassieLarson
Hey all! I'm really excited to start streaming on CB, but I'm having trouble deciding which category I should cam under. I'm a crossdressing male, no HRT, not transitioning or getting implants (yet). I do use a chest plate for breasts.

It's a tough choice to choose male or tg to stream under. On one hand, it kind of puts me in touch with people looking for the types of bodies I'm portraying. On the other, I am indeed someone who identifies as male and my personality in cross dressing might work better there. I'll tag my cam for CD either way. To start and get a proper audience, which do you think I should choose?

Thank you all so much
Cassie

I am unsure personally but why not try to dip your feet in both? I mean, maybe 1 week, fortnight or month show as Male, then for the same duration try the other.
See which one you feel happier with and which one yields you the better results and users.

Status
Not open for further replies.