AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mailing items out without a return addy?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NicoleRiley

Cam Model
Apr 25, 2012
Canada
Twitter Username
@NicoleRileyLive
MFC Username
NicoleRiley
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/30108/NicoleRiley/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/63701/NicoleRiley
Okay, so I've had a few guys offer to buy panties off me and I'm planning on sending out other items in the near future. I live in Canada and most of these guys live in the US, Europe, etc. Is there any way I can send out the panties without having a return address? Do I have to go to the post office to send them, or can I just drop them in a mail box with a couple stamps? I bought some bubble envelopes so I was just going to send them in that. Should I get a P.O box? What to do?!

I think you will have to go to your post office. I know when I ship out of the country I have to fill out a customs(?) tag/stamp that they put on my package and they will probably make you have a return address. I have never had my ID or anything checked to make sure that the info I give is accurate so you can probably just come up with some random address.

Edit: I think on the tag it will ask what your shipping, don't put dirty undies....I think so far I have shipped "towels/bandannas/bikini etc" just random small light weight things. Im pretty sure your not suppose to ship dirty panties.

Reactions: NicoleRiley
Do you think if I got a P.O box I could just use that as my return address? I might just get one in the next town over from me. Also, if I get a P.O box could I use my MFC name on it? Or does it have to be my real name?

Definitely would have to have your real name. I would look into a mail forwarding service, even if you never use it, its usually only a small fee to have it each month then you can use that address for your return address. My return address is in Cali and I am an east coast girl.

ElaySmith said:
Definitely would have to have your real name. I would look into a mail forwarding service, even if you never use it, its usually only a small fee to have it each month then you can use that address for your return address. My return address is in Cali and I am an east coast girl.

That actually sounds like a much better option! Sorry for asking a million questions, but is it to a PO box in Cali that gets forwarded to where you live? Or is it just an address that you pay to use? I'm so new to this, sorry!

If you get a PO box wherever, you will have to lease it with your real name. >>However<< you can get mail there to any name you decide to use. On the form, there's a spot for who is going to be getting mail at the box. I added my business name and also let 2-3 friends use it when they want to ship in a surprise that they dont want the gf/bf to know about. Keep in mind tho, when you ship out, wherever you do it from will have that location as a post mark and not your random PO box location unless you send from there as well. And yes, do not say underwear on the tag. The mail is a bit cautious about "biologicals" nowadays.

NicoleLovez said:
ElaySmith said:

That actually sounds like a much better option! Sorry for asking a million questions, but is it to a PO box in Cali that gets forwarded to where you live? Or is it just an address that you pay to use? I'm so new to this, sorry!

No its actually a mail forwarding company which is also set up with my wishlist. You can set it up as a business account using your cam name they will give you an address ie. 1234 Peace St., Whoreville CA 45678. I cant remember what the monthly fee is for just having it, maybe $10, and then if you want to have a wishlist you can set it up with that address, packages will get sent there and then they will combine all the packages and send them to you, whenever you tell them to. Thats how they make there real money.

There are several companies that do it, just google mail fowarding, they all have different monthly rates and shipping fees so just figure out which will work best for you.

When I mail things to guys on MFC, I don't put a return address. That's because they're always items that I can mail in a regular manila bubble envelope with a few stamps, and I can mail it on my own from a regular mailbox. I believe that I recently mailed an 8x10 pic to a guy in Ontario, Canada (I'm in the U.S.) in a manila envelope and a regular mailbox. No return address necessary.

The post office will require you to put a return address on it. For something like photo glass coasters or something heavier/fragile, you'd definitely have to use the post office or UPS Store or whatever, where you will need to put a return address.

I use a UPS p.o box as my return address with my screen name "Jessica Lapin". I mark panties simply as 'garment' on custom forms. I live in Canada.

I've shipped panties all around the U.S and as far as Sweden and Australia. No problems yet! *fingers crossed* :)

Plus having a p.o box lets me receive lots of gifts from my online friends! :) It's definitely been worth the rental price.

JessicaLapin said:
I use a UPS p.o box as my return address with my screen name "Jessica Lapin". I mark panties simply as 'garment' on custom forms. I live in Canada.

I've shipped panties all around the U.S and as far as Sweden and Australia. No problems yet! *fingers crossed* :)

Plus having a p.o box lets me receive lots of gifts from my online friends! :) It's definitely been worth the rental price.

Awesome thanks! They let you use your screen name?? I was worried they wouldn't so I didn't even bother with UPS!

Yup I've had a p.o box at two different UPS stores now. I just called and/or emailed ahead and asked if it was ok to sign up a 'performer name' on my p.o box. I had to sign up my under my real name but they didn't give me any issues on registering a performer name. They let you register 2-3 names.

Lol I'd love to see the post office person's face if you DID put "cum-soaked panties" on there :lol: But yeah I'm sure they'd end up in quarantine somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.