AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

making profile public on MFC while off line "duh"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2012
Hey there. Model here, new infact.
I am trying to figure out all of this, and my learning curve is rather slow. I have lots of questions. Hopefully I can find the answers to them in other post.
But I haven't been able to find this one,
How do you make your MFC profile view-able to members when you are not online.
My boyfriend has an account, and he is added as a friend. But when I logged on, I could view my profile, It said I was off line. I did block my state, which he is in, but he is added as a friend.
I know you can do this as I have looked at the profiles of some of the gals on here while they were indeed off line. I want others to be able to check out my profile when I am not online.
Thanks alot!
One question down, like 50 more to tackle Thanks all!

I got your profile up just fine... yes it shows you as 'offline' but so what? it is supposed to show your online status.
your profile still comes up regardless.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LeenaLiberty

Is he having problems getting the profile to show up or is he trying to access your room via your profile online/offline link?

If you have your state blocked, you can't view the profile from that state, even if his account is added as a friend. Adding his account as a friend only unblocks him from seeing your cam and coming into your room.

Ah, I see. I think it must be the blocked state thing.
The link SoTxbob posted I couln't view from my own computer. Must be the block texas feature...
But wait, bob are you in texas? or is that just part of your name... lol

Thanks guys for your response

Your bf will not be able to see your profile unless you take the state block off. There are a few that I can't see but have gotten to know outside of MFC and have been added to their friend list so I can see them when they are online, but not able to see their profiles.

Here's an idea for you...

Go to your profile yourself. You should be able to from the model admin page, there's a "view my profile" link. I don't state block, so I don't know for sure that it will let you view, but it should.

Then either let your boyfriend spy it over your shoulder, or, if he wants to see it on his own computer, save the site and send it to him that way. ^_^

Reactions: LeenaLiberty
Status
Not open for further replies.