AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Male vs Female Cammers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lance Hart is the freaking reason I started making clips.. His blog on how to make 10k a month on C4S fucking inspired me because he is a dude and so freaking successful. He really made me believe it was possible and it is!!!

I can't find that blog post in a google search. I did find a blog but seems he has erased old posts. If you happen to still have a link to it I'd love to read it. Always looking for inspiration :)

That's awesome! Yes, I always see BBW content in the top-50. It's a hit on there. Keep at it and don't give up (there will be shitty months - feel free to discuss those bad times on the clips4sale random chitchat thread). You'll find that around month 2-3, your clip editing and quality goes on this up-curve and you'll just keep getting better and better. My biggest piece of advice would be to maintain consistency (i.e. 1 clip per day). After 30 days, you can add contact info to your store, which opens up the opportunity to do customs (another major money-maker).

Oh I know, I've been doing online sex work since 2016 and have had a C4S store before :) I adore them! I do try to update more than twice a week but it's currently summer here and I can't function in the heat and have no air conditioning, so production has been slower.

Years ago, I remember seeing a male cammer (I don't remember his screen name) on ImLive make ImLive's Hall of Fame list (That's the list of the top 120 earning chat hosts on the site). I remember on the ImLive host forums we were talking about how awesome it was to see a man's name on that list. :)

Im not sure how far im willing to go on clips that will be online forever.

I will never personally understand this...cuz like...doing some live rather than in a vid is basically online forever as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.