AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Many streamate models got banned because of me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2022
A few months ago I still didn't believe it, I just thought the models were just leaving the page or closed their accounts themselves to take a break but quickly it became apparent to me that something was amiss.

One after one my favorite models were gone from SM, I just couldn't find them in the search field anymore so I tried something.

It's a girl I really liked and who was new on SM, maybe a few days, I told her this : "hey, you will be here this week-end right ?". And she told me it's her birthday and she will definitely be here with me. I checked at midday, she was online, and in the evening, at around 8:00PM I went to see her as we had planned, but I couldn't find her, she was in my favorites but her account was gone...

That's when I realized. Can you imagine ? We got along super well, she was happy to spend some time with me for her birthday and at the end of the day, she gets a notification that her account is terminated for fraud and she worked hard for nothing.

Then I realized something worse, my favorite models were not just gone, their accounts were just terminated because of me

I'm not hacking the accounts, I just buy them and I'm not the only one. A few sellers are selling hacked SM accounts for cheap. For example for 20$ you can have a SM account with 400$.

You probably saw another user 'baler237134' who was claiming to use hacked accounts and later said it was a troll. Lol, it was probably not a troll, the guy probably used hacked accounts just like me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Of course I felt so bad for these girls, so I messaged liz@streamate.com and sent her a list of accounts who were terminated for fraudulent activity because of me.

But none of these girls were unbanned, Liz answered to me that the girls didn't collude, but they failed to report me as suspicious and so they are not allowed to work for streamate again.

Liz probably thought I was a studio asking to unban my models, but I provided her proofs I was the mo***f**r buying hacked accounts and they got banned because of me..... to no avail.

At least 50 models got banned because of me over the 2 past years.

I asked a Colombian girl who was working on SM for 1 year if she knew how to report a suspicious user, she answered me "no".

I almost only watch South American Colombian girls who can speak a bit of English, most of them work for studios, they are barely educated, and they absolutely have no idea how to report a suspicious user.

I think Streamate don't protect this category of cammodels enough, and there are a lot of them on this site, it's a real problem, do you know how to report a suspicious user ?

It's easy, if someone comes to see you with a different nickname and you recognize him at the way he speaks to you etc, it's probably a hacker. Or same nickname but different account, I think you can see that on your side.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope this thread gets approved, of course I'm a terrible person blah blah I know it you know it, but maybe solutions can be found to prevent these models being banned in the future, because it could happen to you too.

Unfortunately I'm not the only one doing this, quite a few people are buying hacked accounts like me and I saw some models who got banned but it wasn't because of me.

I really wanted to help, fix the mistakes and get the models unbanned but I couldn't succeed alone

I'm a terrible person blah blah I know it you know it
Wow, yeah you're a piece of shit, for sure. I'd ban you right now, but I'm hoping our friendly SM reps here might actually be able to help the innocent models that you ruined the lives of.

Upvote 0
Do u have any idea what have u done?
Do u realise that they were hard working for their future and families and uve destroyed everything, many of them are having children. They work hard to have some money for food and education for their children.
Of course they have no idea how to report a fraudulent user because they were taught how to make money, not to protect themselves. And yes, it is possible to recognise a fraudulent user but u need to have more experience, new models wont be able to recognise them.
I really hope u will never buy those fake account because of scumbags like you we lose everything. We have rents, mortgages, bills, children, we need money for children's education, we dont do camming just for Armani and Dior. Stay away of those fake accounts and use ur own account!

Upvote 0
I think this guy is an attention seeking troll trying to freak Streamate models out for no reason. He lives a powerless life and is desperate to exert control over other people. So he makes all this shit up hoping to influence our emotions, maybe stress us out to the point we don’t feel like streaming. I don’t believe for a moment that he’s actually done what he claims. I bet the last account claiming this was him too. Why else would he post this long drawn out bullshit here? “Ohhhh I’m such a bad man for this and I wanna make it better but Liz just wouldn’t believe me!!! Help meeee!” Waaah waah waah blah blah blah, don’t feed stupid ass trolls.

Notice how the previous user posted this around the same time last year? The beginning of the year is a very lonely time for many people. Someone was just desperate for attention of any kind. How fucking stupid.

Upvote 0
I think this guy is an attention seeking troll trying to freak Streamate models out for no reason. He lives a powerless life and is desperate to exert control over other people. So he makes all this shit up hoping to influence our emotions, maybe stress us out to the point we don’t feel like streaming. I don’t believe for a moment that he’s actually done what he claims. I bet the last account claiming this was him too. Why else would he post this long drawn out bullshit here? “Ohhhh I’m such a bad man for this and I wanna make it better but Liz just wouldn’t believe me!!! Help meeee!” Waaah waah waah blah blah blah, don’t feed stupid ass trolls.

Notice how the previous user posted this around the same time last year? The beginning of the year is a very lonely time for many people. Someone was just desperate for attention of any kind. How fucking stupid.
We both know what's going on, don't be delusional.

Yesterday another girl got her account terminated because of me, I checked today her account is gone.

Of course I'm willing to cooperate, I have many proofs I can provide but not sure if I can do this in public here so I'll just wait for now.

Upvote 0
We both know what's going on, don't be delusional.

Yesterday another girl got her account terminated because of me, I checked today her account is gone.

Of course I'm willing to cooperate, I have many proofs I can provide but not sure if I can do this in public here so I'll just wait for now.
Stop logging into that account, idiot.

Upvote 0
A few months ago I still didn't believe it, I just thought the models were just leaving the page or closed their accounts themselves to take a break but quickly it became apparent to me that something was amiss.

One after one my favorite models were gone from SM, I just couldn't find them in the search field anymore so I tried something.

It's a girl I really liked and who was new on SM, maybe a few days, I told her this : "hey, you will be here this week-end right ?". And she told me it's her birthday and she will definitely be here with me. I checked at midday, she was online, and in the evening, at around 8:00PM I went to see her as we had planned, but I couldn't find her, she was in my favorites but her account was gone...

That's when I realized. Can you imagine ? We got along super well, she was happy to spend some time with me for her birthday and at the end of the day, she gets a notification that her account is terminated for fraud and she worked hard for nothing.

Then I realized something worse, my favorite models were not just gone, their accounts were just terminated because of me

I'm not hacking the accounts, I just buy them and I'm not the only one. A few sellers are selling hacked SM accounts for cheap. For example for 20$ you can have a SM account with 400$.

You probably saw another user 'baler237134' who was claiming to use hacked accounts and later said it was a troll. Lol, it was probably not a troll, the guy probably used hacked accounts just like me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Of course I felt so bad for these girls, so I messaged liz@streamate.com and sent her a list of accounts who were terminated for fraudulent activity because of me.

But none of these girls were unbanned, Liz answered to me that the girls didn't collude, but they failed to report me as suspicious and so they are not allowed to work for streamate again.

Liz probably thought I was a studio asking to unban my models, but I provided her proofs I was the mo***f**r buying hacked accounts and they got banned because of me..... to no avail.

At least 50 models got banned because of me over the 2 past years.

I asked a Colombian girl who was working on SM for 1 year if she knew how to report a suspicious user, she answered me "no".

I almost only watch South American Colombian girls who can speak a bit of English, most of them work for studios, they are barely educated, and they absolutely have no idea how to report a suspicious user.

I think Streamate don't protect this category of cammodels enough, and there are a lot of them on this site, it's a real problem, do you know how to report a suspicious user ?

It's easy, if someone comes to see you with a different nickname and you recognize him at the way he speaks to you etc, it's probably a hacker. Or same nickname but different account, I think you can see that on your side.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope this thread gets approved, of course I'm a terrible person blah blah I know it you know it, but maybe solutions can be found to prevent these models being banned in the future, because it could happen to you too.

Unfortunately I'm not the only one doing this, quite a few people are buying hacked accounts like me and I saw some models who got banned but it wasn't because of me.

I really wanted to help, fix the mistakes and get the models unbanned but I couldn't succeed alone
Why are you doing this? You say you have tried 2 get them unbanned but mabey contact sm to figure out why you are suspicious??? You are posting after 50 models? I do not care for SM I think there are 2 many rules and I myself did not know you have 2 report someone that is suspicious which is a problem in itself but buddy you are not gonna get allot of love here dude! Answers please.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
Hearing shit like this just adds to the frustration that SM still doesn't have 2FA or at least archive accounts that haven't been logged into for months to protect them. But that would also mean they have to get their email and sms systems working properly. Yet they can always seem to spam my mailbox about contests.

Upvote 0
I am confused. Why would a model get banned because her account got hacked? I can see having to reset her password. What company bans a client because some dickhead logged in with stolen log in information?

What I am missing? Other than this is total bullshit.

Upvote 0
I am confused. Why would a model get banned because her account got hacked? I can see having to reset her password. What company bans a client because some dickhead logged in with stolen log in information?

Sounds like the story is all bs and just to get a reaction.
But it's around the hacking of genuine user accounts, not the model's.
It's downright shitty for many reasons, but mainly because 99% of the time, a model has zero knowledge someone has dropped stolen tokens on them, yet they get caught up in the fallout once the genuine user realises (they can't log in) and reports their account was compromised. Frequently causes a ban while the site investigates the fraud, not to mention tokens being frozen or seized back from the model's account.
Another good reason to use 2FA and all available online security measures.

Upvote 0
I'm not lying... here is the proof I messaged Liz

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 0

If you really did buy hacked accounts (which is probably made up also since Liz has confirmed nobody never contacted her regarding this situation) I really hope you end up in state prison. Federal is way too good for you.

Upvote 0

The short answer is there's suspicions for money laundering and conspiracy. Since his story is probably the normal Friday bait post I'll leave it alone. Even twitch just banned streamers in Turkey for it. That said I suspect if they review the records and feel like the model was hinted at a stolen account is at work or you have both accounts operating out the same country there's so sort of red flag.

Though when something like this is posted I'm very much surprised neither of the SM reps have responded with a statement regarding situations like this or possible protections from it. It's not like this forum doesn't have enough visibility with both members and sex workers to allow even these sort of allegations to just sit. In particular if more than one model literally messaged her to confirm, proves a worry enough to make some statement.

Upvote 0
Sounds like the story is all bs and just to get a reaction.
But it's around the hacking of genuine user accounts, not the model's.
It's downright shitty for many reasons, but mainly because 99% of the time, a model has zero knowledge someone has dropped stolen tokens on them, yet they get caught up in the fallout once the genuine user realises (they can't log in) and reports their account was compromised. Frequently causes a ban while the site investigates the fraud, not to mention tokens being frozen or seized back from the model's account.
Another good reason to use 2FA and all available online security measures.
What is 2FA?

Upvote 0
then tell them your real name so they can clear these models into not having a connection with you. if not you are LAH

Though when something like this is posted I'm very much surprised neither of the SM reps have responded with a statement regarding situations like this or possible protections from it. It's not like this forum doesn't have enough visibility with both members and sex workers to allow even these sort of allegations to just sit. In particular if more than one model literally messaged her to confirm, proves a worry enough to make some statement.
been talking with them in the background. they know.

Upvote 0
AND YEAH YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE TRASH ! BECAUSE OF AN MOTHERFUCKER LIKE YOU I HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO LOG IN IN STREAMATE!

when i started to streamate to give it a try a few months ago , in my first week an trash like you came and spent money with me . he simply tipped me and went away , nothing more. Then the dear Streamate sent me email that those were fraudulent money and i should have knew that and that its my fault . They gave me an warning that next time i recive tips or work my ass off in private , or no matter what and how much is , they will ban my account if the member account its fraudulent.

So since that day i have absolutely no motivation to enter streamate anymore ever again ! Because i cant work with the fear that i may work for free and get banned too , and none of this being my fault. My job its going there and do my shows , not to police nicknames and their personal data that i dont have acces at!

Upvote 0
1. Your time stamps are from November. That’s a considerable amount of time between now and then to ask for more assistance to help unban these models. Why wait till now for more help?

2. Why is Liz referencing to “your studio”? There’s seems to be a lot of info missing here. Are you a studio owner who used hacked accounts to spend on your studios models?

3. Probably an insignificant detail but you have an email account with only this email thread…sorry but inbox’s that look as “clean” like that looks suspicious. Probably not important but it’s something I noticed.

Upvote 0
idk what the go with OP is, but it is true that Streamate is very fkn ban-happy towards models who (through no fault or knowledge of their own) have had any earnings that came from these hacked accounts. it's a huge inconvenience that some models may never recover from. i echo SMuser69's sentiments:

Hearing shit like this just adds to the frustration that SM still doesn't have 2FA or at least archive accounts that haven't been logged into for months to protect them. But that would also mean they have to get their email and sms systems working properly. Yet they can always seem to spam my mailbox about contests.

i gave SM a go after being (kinda aggressively) recruited and offered a guaranteed income via Twitter. i'd been using the site for a couple of months when i received an email saying that my account had been closed due to "high fraudulent earnings", then another email immediately after offering me a "second chance". huge WTF and super inconvenient.

i messaged the rep that recruited me on Skype (Christina) asking for more information, believing that surely there had been a mistake. she was totally unhelpful, her tone was blameful and constantly deflected my questions. she suggested that i was somehow complicit in the fraudulent earnings because i had failed to report suspicious activity, that i was "lucky to get a second chance", that the only reason i was going to receive my payout and this 'second chance' was because they were giving me "the benefit of the doubt because you are a new model and didn't know how to handle things". i can honestly say that even though i was new to the platform, i'm not new to camming, and there was absolutely nothing out of the ordinary from what i could see on my end. does the onus not fall on the platform that provides the traffic and processes payments (and takes a large cut for this service) to prevent fraud on their platform, instead of me, the entertainer? considering all i can see on my end is a username and 6 digit user number, how am i to know if some dickhead with a hacked account (like OP) is behind the screen?

i was told that 77% of my earnings were fraudulent which is still hard to believe given that i had brought regs over to the site who for sure made up more than 23% of my earnings (signing up via cammodels link, so that rules out a purchased hacked account), whom i have a very hard time believing would be in any way inclined or even capable of using fraudulent payment methods. but ok, whatever. it's really unsettling to think that i could just lose everything i worked for because of something i have no control over.

i reluctantly made a new account which was a massive pain in the ass because i wasn't allowed to use anything that resembled my old username in case i was "targeted by hackers" again, and on top of that, none of my favourites, tags or reviews were able to be transferred over. i can't even be bothered to ask about what's happened to the accounts belonging to regs i referred that signed up using cammodels link. i essentially had to start from scratch which really fucked with my momentum and motivation, as Diana_Devil also spoke about:

So since that day i have absolutely no motivation to enter streamate anymore ever again ! Because i cant work with the fear that i may work for free and get banned too , and none of this being my fault. My job its going there and do my shows , not to police nicknames and their personal data that i dont have acces at!

in my efforts to resolve the matter, support just kept copy-pasting the list below as though it was something i should have known, despite there being nothing about it in the terms of service that i read and agreed when signing up.

Some tips: Who is suspicious?

1. Clients that change payment methods or website payment platforms frequently.

2. The same client visits you but from a different account - there is no legit reason for this.

3. Clients that change their spending habits suddenly to double or more.

4. Clients that ask or push for off-site payment methods.

5. Clients that offer ridiculous amounts of money for nothing or buy long shows where they ask for nothing or act like they aren't paying attention.

6. Use your instincts, if it seems too good to be true, report it.

i was allowed to make a new account under the proviso that i agreed to abide by these "tips", half of which are totally arbitrary. i can't see if a client has changed payment methods or platforms. there's no sure way to tell if a client visits me from a different account unless they straight up tell me (which has never happened). clients increasing their spending from day to day is usually an indication that i am doing a good job. clients pushing for off-site payment we all know is against the rules, although nowhere was it mentioned that i'm supposed to report EVERY member who asks for that - i'd be spending all my time online submitting reports! and as for the final two points, nothing i've ever done as a camgirl seemed "too good to be true". i worked for every cent.

anyway, i've been meaning to share my experience on this since it happened, and after reading this thread i just want it to be known that in my case, when it came to my account being closed after hacked accounts spending on me, support was not as good as most people here are defending it to be. and yes, i emailed the almighty Liz hoping that she would be able to provide a better level of support - she didn't, just regurgitated the same unhelpful "tips". support was not at all transparent about what had actually happened (it was only after my own investigation that i discovered people could purchase hacked accounts), were way too slow in responding and the whole experience just left a bad taste in my mouth. considering they take such a significant cut, you'd think that the model wouldn't be the one punished for this sort of thing happening on their platform.

side note: the SM reps (at least the ones i've spoken to, the Australia & UK reps) NEED to stop using the term "hun" as a form of address in every fucking sentence. it gives me MLM shill vibes and is just plain unprofessional and condescending.

Upvote 0
1. Clients that change payment methods or website payment platforms frequently.

You have no acces at the personal /private data of a member account so as a model you have absolutely no clue if he changes paymnt method or not . as for the website platform ?? this has absolute no logic as affirmation.

2. The same client visits you but from a different account - there is no legit reason for this.

members account have spending limits sometimes members hold 2 -3 accounts and spend from one of another . Its something vry coomon and happends to me all the time . ( i have a member that visits me for the last 5 years on cb and he has 5 accounts. when he comes in my room he spend on me one 2 of his accounts ) . And again you have no acces at the member private data so you cant not know thats the same member ( you can have the intuition yes ... but asa cam girl you should work with sure stats not with intuition ! and if your intuition its wrong you loose money ! )

3. Clients that change their spending habits suddenly to double or more.

again not a rule , its something very absolutelly normal . i have people that sometimes spend on me 200-300 -400 -400 in one session and then for a few weeks only a few tokens , or 2 weeks in a row fill my room with tokens and then 1 week nothing . SO there is again the same problem you cant know and you simply can not ban and report everyone that tips you diffrent all the time ! thats absurd!

4. Clients that ask or push for off-site payment methods.
Thats pretty obvious thing , its against all sites rules .

5. Clients that offer ridiculous amounts of money for nothing or buy long shows where they ask for nothing or act like they aren't paying attention.
Thats ridiculous , ignore fetish its a thing , there are a lot of people out there with this fetish . there are so said pay pigs too that pay simple to feel peeled off for nothing. So you can not definatelly select , ban report the clients based on this. If thats a rule than all femdom and findom lady would make poor or no bussiness at all.

6. Use your instincts, if it seems too good to be true, report it.
well for me personally be too good to be true would mean an 50 000 dollars tip or more , then i would become suspicios . but until that amount i find it normal and not so strange .. so i really dont know what this too good to be true can mean.

PS : the dude tipped me 280 dollars then logged off . said no word. You would find it strange ? well i dont . its not the first time i would have seen something like this. And i keep repeating , i have no acces to the member account , member personal data .

I understand that Streamate prefere to operate the site this way , and i respect it , but me personally i can not fit in this parameters. I have a clean show i do not talk around and chit chat back and front and i work for every single dollar according to my willingness. So i totally refuse to be threaten with account closure and treated like i did something wrong when i clearly did not. I personally cant handle this stress and work like this.
Not to count the fact that basicly streamate you can not multistream , but if you do it its very hard ( i tryed myself ) , so if you get banned after 1 year of streaming exclusivly , after you worked your butt off to create your fan base , you are literaly without income from one day to another . So hell no thats definatelly not for me !

BIG RESPECT to all fellow models that can handle it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, after reading the last couple of posts I am really glad I have never given SM a go as a member. On MFC, it would seem I have in the past deployed all the bad tips that are no-no's on SM. Large birthday tips, drive-by tips, "just because" tips, Ninja tips etc... all of which seems to be capable of causing SM to go absolutely ga-ga! Crazy much?

Okies then, I guess I can chalk SM up alongside CB as yet another site where fun goes to die! :banghead:

What happened to the world???

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Upvote 0
i was allowed to make a new account under the proviso that i agreed to abide by these "tips", half of which are totally arbitrary. i can't see if a client has changed payment methods or platforms. there's no sure way to tell if a client visits me from a different account unless they straight up tell me (which has never happened). clients increasing their spending from day to day is usually an indication that i am doing a good job. clients pushing for off-site payment we all know is against the rules, although nowhere was it mentioned that i'm supposed to report EVERY member who asks for that - i'd be spending all my time online submitting reports! and as for the final two points, nothing i've ever done as a camgirl seemed "too good to be true". i worked for every cent.

not too count the bad vibe comming from all this ! Its like they indirectelly telling us we are not worthy to get big tips , or we are not worthy to be spoiled , to have a good day , to be apreciated..... Which makes me wonder whats the owners opinion about cam girls in general .

On sites like Stripchat or MFC they always encourage us to dream big and work because everything its possible. and even if for example on MFC i never excelled but i sit on that site for 13 years because i know for sure that no matter how much i earn are sure money and i always can count on it , and on the site fairness.

• Hugs
Reactions: ladylilith
Upvote 0
Well, after reading the last couple of posts I am really glad I have never given SM a go as a member. On MFC, it would seem I have in the past deployed all the bad tips that are no-no's on SM. Large birthday tips, drive-by tips, "just because" tips, Ninja tips etc... all of which seems to be capable of causing SM to go absolutely ga-ga! Crazy much?

Okies then, I guess I can chalk SM up alongside CB as yet another site where fun goes to die! :banghead:

What happened to the world???

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Exactly. Stick to good 'ole dependable MFC. :) They're not ban-crazy. I love the big birthday tip every August.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.