AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Many vids streaming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far my experience has been, around 10~20 viewers, very rarely a registered member in my room, absolutely no tips or new followers afterwards. Maybe I streamed during a down time, but I definitely want to give it another go especially now that they've got the Store option right there in your room & also private shows ^_^

Reactions: MojitosJourney
As a member it's not ready. The largest delay of any site. The delay/response from the model can be more than 20 seconds at time. It doesn't transcode well at all. But what gets me more upset than anything on manyvids is 'following' doesn't do anything. There's no easy way to lookup models you're interested in and poor notifications when they post new content outside of using their twitter.

The payment processor takes too long to verify and give you the tokens you paid for sometimes taking as long as ten minutes.

The other main issue is the models that working mostly on clips struggle with an 'on demand' room environment. They just end up pushing their existing content like it's home shopping network. I feel the first model that starts to resale 'flex tape' on there will make a killing.

Things I'd rather get from a manyvid's model. Better ways to setup customs if you haven't communicated yet. Better ways to show and promote their 'crush' content (models can be bad at this even if they keep a cultivated crush thread.

Sorry about the rant but seriously why have that giant follow button on every models page and you get no use out of it.

P.S. 'make is rain' should have some flavor text or emoji when the model gets notified. It such a vanilla feature. I like to feel I started a party when you 'make it rain'. It should be handled like twitch bits.

I've only streamed 3 times from ManyVids at this point and it's hit or miss. I like the concept and I feel it could potentially take hold in the future but right now the traffic patterns are low. ALOT of unregistered viewers who lurk. So at this point I've decided I would just pop on there for short periods as a promo just to "get to say hello and come meet me" feature and that has yielded a small payout with increased followers over the few broadcasts I've done. Since I am new to their site I am strictly using it as a marketing tool.

So i streamed on many vids for my first time last night and i loved i loved alot getting 60 % payout :) just wanted to see what ya'lls experience was with it.

My only streaming experience with MV was when I did a ManyVids Takeover back in June. That was cool. :) I never did get anyone to participate in my Hangman game I had set up on my giant dry erase board (The answer was the song "I've Had the Time of My Life"...lol), but that's okay. I was happy that I had earned $50, and to be getting it from Boleyn Models' daily pay service.

If I can't seem to get my MFC camscore out from its horrible place, who knows...maybe I'll consider giving MV Live a try.

My only streaming experience with MV was when I did a ManyVids Takeover back in June. That was cool. :) I never did get anyone to participate in my Hangman game I had set up on my giant dry erase board (The answer was the song "I've Had the Time of My Life"...lol), but that's okay. I was happy that I had earned $50, and to be getting it from Boleyn Models' daily pay service.

If I can't seem to get my MFC camscore out from its horrible place, who knows...maybe I'll consider giving MV Live a try.
Whats boelyn models?

Whats boelyn models?
BoleynModels is a studio that allows for daily pay as long as you have $12 in earnings. They work with most/all major sites so you can get all of your payouts into one place.

BoleynModels is a studio that allows for daily pay as long as you have $12 in earnings. They work with most/all major sites so you can get all of your payouts into one place.

I recently made payout without even working for a week just on referral commission. I kinda love logging in and seeing that people signed up under me had a good day, like damn, get it girl! My commission is just a bonus, I love knowing that people are killing it!

i don't see a lot of posts about mv live on here so i wanted to add on to this one-- I've done great on mv live. i imagine people who come from other/ more established cam sites see it as kinda dinky, but i started camming on mv live with no prior cam audience (and less than 300 followers on mv for my clips) and i make $30-$60 an hour these days on there. (edit- been at it for about 3 months- also there's no "new cam model" status on mv live)

maybe it's slower than other cam sites so people who have cammed previously don't give it enough time-- personally i've wanted to start camming before, but was nervous about being in a larger pool of models. mv is perfect for me for now, because i feel visible and it shows in my regulars and the tips i make.

So i streamed on many vids for my first time last night and i loved i loved alot getting 60 % payout :) just wanted to see what ya'lls experience was with it.
I tried to go online on MV 3 or 4 times and I often had technical problems. I could not write in the room, I could not set the goals, often the page had technical problems and I have not tried again. Surely it is not very busy, but I believe that over time it will become a good alternative for us ;)

I’ve had really good success camming on MV live. Until today and now I am having trouble with the site saying that they can’t find my webcam. Which is strange since nothing has changed and I can broadcast from Chaturbate just fine. I am not sure what changed so now I am having to figure it out on my own since their support seemed clueless to my predicament.

I’ve had really good success camming on MV live. Until today and now I am having trouble with the site saying that they can’t find my webcam. Which is strange since nothing has changed and I can broadcast from Chaturbate just fine. I am not sure what changed so now I am having to figure it out on my own since their support seemed clueless to my predicament.

It's a pain in the butt, but try clearing your cookies and cache. Figured that out on my own since Support was ZERO help.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.