AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Manyvids.com - Sell vids, links, skype and more

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ManyVids said:
Well due to popular demand, we decided to pull the promo and rethink our recruiting strategy. A lot of you girls made very valid points, and we definitely thank you for that.
Even though we got positive feedback from those who discovered our site through our promo and were very happy about being featured on our website, our current model's opinions matter the most. Thank you all for the great comments, and constructive criticism :)

Anthony
Manyvids support
http://www.manyvids.com

Thank you so much, Anthony! I see that you have already made the change. Thank you for acting so quickly and for taking our opinions into consideration.

That's the right decision, Anthony. Big applause for the friendly, sane and professional way you handled this in the face of sometimes harsh criticism.

Hey MFC girls,

I have been on ManyVids for a long time and so far my experience has been very positive. When I got approached for the first time to be part of the site, I was a bit septic. One day, I was bored and decided to sign up and give it a chance. I was not really expecting anything other than free publicity and more traffic to my personal website. How MV proved me wrong! I sold the 1st day and almost everyday since. I sold many vids :lol: a lot of Skype shows, custom vids and got 2K for my last Fund me.

I really believe in giving back and that all of us webcam models should work as a team! So I started to spread the word. I invited girls I knew so they could all experience this cool feeling of waking up every morning to new sales. If any of you girls have any questions let me know. Now that I stopped camming, I have time on my hands and would love to help.

I think we should see MV just like twitter, a cool platform to reach existing and NEW fans. Even if you have a personal website, I would recommend to create a small MV profile to get more free traffic your way. My fans told me so many times how they loved the free previews (block previews options are also available)

For Cam Models (models only) here is my personal email if you have questions: bella@bellafrench.com
Hoping I can help :-D
Kisses Bella xxx

We have launched our new Store feature for all MV girls. You can now have an Item store and sell merchandise (panties, shoes, stockings, autograph pics, and more). You can reply in this thread, and I will answer any questions :)

Regards,

Anthony
Manyvids support

ManyVids said:
We have launched our new Store feature for all MV girls. You can now have an Item store and sell merchandise (panties, shoes, stockings, autograph pics, and more). You can reply in this thread, and I will answer any questions :)

Regards,

Anthony
Manyvids support

Hello,

Not to long ago I sent you a PM message with questions that I need answering. Could you please review my message?

Thanks xo

Reactions: ManyVids
Did they change it so we don't need to buy credits to generate MV links? :think:

I can't seem to find how many I have remaining or where to purchase them anymore.

Edit: Nevermind. I saw the Sept. 20th post. Thank you so much! That's incredibly awesome of you! :-D

I'm probably looking over something very obvious, but I can't find it anyway! If anyone could help me out I'd be very grateful.

How do I put a video on sale?

Fay_Galore said:
I'm probably looking over something very obvious, but I can't find it anyway! If anyone could help me out I'd be very grateful.

You edit the video and then down near the bottom there is a spot to put what percentage off you want to mark it.

Reactions: Fay_Galore
JustJessie said:
Fay_Galore said:

You edit the video and then down near the bottom there is a spot to put what percentage off you want to mark it.

Thank you! I'm either missing something that's right in my face or it's really not there.

edit; it really wasn't there! maybe you can't put new videos on sale? or maybe it's too cheap to put on sale? I checked with an older video and I did find the percentage-off option there, strange.

@Manyvids, could you maybe add that in your FAQ?

Fay_Galore said:
JustJessie said:
Fay_Galore said:

Thank you! I'm either missing something that's right in my face or it's really not there.

edit; it really wasn't there! maybe you can't put new videos on sale? or maybe it's too cheap to put on sale? I checked with an older video and I did find the percentage-off option there, strange.

@Manyvids, could you maybe add that in your FAQ?

Exactly that. Your vid must be at least 48h on the site before you can start putting it on sale. We will definitely add it to the FAQ, or at least on the upload vid page :)

ManyVids said:
SavannahMai said:
Signed up for ManyVids yesterday, i love it !! :D
Thanks for the compliment all the way from London Town! Being new, if you have any questions, you can either post or PM us here/twitter.

I do have a small question, have had to write as twitter doesn't let you write an essay lol! I'm trying to link my payoneer details, when i click on it it says pending approval even though i havent logged into my payoneer account yet?

I'm wondering. Advertising on MFC about manyvids, woudn't it be considered an infrangement of the rule that says to not get paid outside of the site?

Still, this offers something nice: the ability for members to buy your videos and have them immediately without you having to send them or log in to MFC often to see who purchased something. hmm :twocents-02cents:

PinkRBelle said:
I'm wondering. Advertising on MFC about manyvids, woudn't it be considered an infrangement of the rule that says to not get paid outside of the site?

Still, this offers something nice: the ability for members to buy your videos and have them immediately without you having to send them or log in to MFC often to see who purchased something. hmm :twocents-02cents:

Yes. Writing direct links to Any site through MFC is considered an infringement of their rules. From time to time through a PM you wont get issues, but never post direct links or you will get warned. Advertising to your fans while offline using social media like Twitter is a great way to sell vids while you are not working live. ALso, using MVLinks, you can receive tips from MFC, and give them the link to download your content on Manyvids. They might even buy more of your vids from your store by doing so now that they know where to find your content 24/7!

Anthony
Manyvids support

Hey I emailed ManyVids (help@manyvids.com) a few days ago about the 'store' section but didn't receive a response.... when am I likely to hear back please?

Thanks in advance...

Reactions: ManyVids
MissHannelore said:
Hey I emailed ManyVids (help@manyvids.com) a few days ago about the 'store' section but didn't receive a response.... when am I likely to hear back please?

Thanks in advance...

I am looking at our inbox and we have not received any emails from your email address, nor your username...
Forward it again right now if you can.

Just popping in for some quick updates on recent releases in the past month, starting by the most recent:

• We have launched a New Competition structure, where all vids are illegible. We calculate the top 150 vids every month according to their sales, views and hearts (of that specific vid). This gives all girls an equal chance to make it in the top vids, and get more exposure
  • New checkout page giving a user many more options for checkout. We added on top of credit cards, the option to pay via bitcoin, and in the coming days, a lot of debit payments. We also added the possibility for a user when checking out, to contribute 5$ to your fundme campaign. That should help get you closer to your goals, kind of like a top jar at the cash registrar :)
  • Our traffic has been increasing dramatically every week, and currently generate more traffic than most clipsites out there, in less than 1 year. We are projected at 41k Alexa ranking in only the past 6 months!
  • Much improved search les users search by tag, model name with autocomplete, and title/description search. We have probably the best and most accurate vid search among our competitors
  • New Store lets you sell Items and digital goods, and extremely easy to use!
  • New logo, branch an intro for every vid

We have so many exciting features launching in the coming month, which will help you earn even more $. I cannot reveal them yet as they are still being under development, but I am very excited for the launch as we will be the first in the industry to have these new features.

If ever you have suggestions, we take them all. A lot of our new ideas were developed due to our great feedback from our amazing MV girls :)

Regards,

Anthony
ManyVids support team

Kradek said:
ManyVids said:
We have launched a New Competition structure, where all vids are illegible.
Quoted for great justice!
eligible! There are a couple of spelling mistakes, and was too late to edit :) Sometimes my French gets the better of me!

Is there any chance in the future of having the previews turned off completely? Being able to block previews from free users is nice, but I'd like to block previews completely for certain videos.

Second question, is there any chance of having the video descriptions show up automatically instead of being hidden unless clicked on? I feel strongly that that would help drive more sales when viewers can easily see the description of the video they're interested in, without having to click or hunt for it

Rose said:
Is there any chance in the future of having the previews turned off completely? Being able to block previews from free users is nice, but I'd like to block previews completely for certain videos.
Aw, until now I thought that was already possible. :| Still no ManyVids for me then, I guess.

LilyMarie said:
Rose said:
Aw, until now I thought that was already possible. :| Still no ManyVids for me then, I guess.
Unfortunately no, you can block free viewers from previewing videos, but not all viewers. It REALLY irks me because I don't want people watching 9 seconds of my blowjob or sex videos and getting off for free. That's costing me and the site money, in my opinion. They can take their free jerking to a tube site.

Rose said:
LilyMarie said:
Rose said:
Unfortunately no, you can block free viewers from previewing videos, but not all viewers. It REALLY irks me because I don't want people watching 9 seconds of my blowjob or sex videos and getting off for free. That's costing me and the site money, in my opinion. They can take their free jerking to a tube site.
Yeah, that's kind of a dealbreaker o_O
I mean, I can understand people wanting to get a preview of what they're about to buy - but MFC members usually decide to buy videos based on only images and descriptions (sometimes only one of those two), so that should be enough for MV members too IMO.

To circumvent the preview, you'd have to have at least 9 seconds of not being naked or explicit at the beginning of a video if you want to avoid them seeing the good parts, and then it'll look like an inadequate preview for some people, or like you're trying to trick the viewers.
Models should definitely be able to opt out of previews completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.