AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Manyvids Streamkey Location

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2020
Does anyone know where to locate the streamkey for manvids that I need to use OBS? CB and MFC make it way easier to find hahah

CB and MFC make it way easier to find hahah
Because they're actual cam sites, where as MV is a content site with its hand in like 10 different cookie jars lol.

Does anyone know where to locate the streamkey for manvids that I need to use OBS? CB and MFC make it way easier to find hahah
You have to stream directly through their software much like SM Connect on Streamate. You can try using OBS Virtual Cam if you are on a Windows based laptop: https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/obs-virtualcam.539/ I can't do it because I'm on a Mac but it may be a good work around on a Windows system.... Then just select the OBS Virtual Cam as your webcam on MV.

Status
Not open for further replies.