AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2018
Hey! Does anyone know how to take off the visuals of the lovense lush menu thats shown on the screen in OBS or where can I locate the menus that are kind of see through?

I also need help with knowing how to remove the sticker and menu of the dice game on the screen for OBS in the lovense lush tools settings. I checked the game menu and other areas but can't figure it out. I know you can take everything off with the Video Feedback Configuration toggle but I don't want to have everything off.

It's under the video feedback tab in the Lovense Chrome Extension.

In 30 minutes or less I'll broadcast and send you some screen shots.

Ok, the games part is a little confusing, it's the first time I've looked at it since it was launched. From what I saw every game added is under the "interaction and apps section", scroll down and there should be an option to customize any games that are currently running or turn them off entirely.

Themes/Panels:
Panels.png

Scroll through and pick the one you want. You can adjust the size & placement on the OBS interface and bypass the Lovenense video placement interface, except for making sure it's connected to OBS. There are hundreds of panels to choose from so that's fun!

Animations:
Tip Animation.png

If enabled, you can click reset or just disable them entirely.

I hope this helps!

Ok, the games part is a little confusing, it's the first time I've looked at it since it was launched. From what I saw every game added is under the "interaction and apps section", scroll down and there should be an option to customize any games that are currently running or turn them off entirely.

Themes/Panels:
View attachment 96596

Scroll through and pick the one you want. You can adjust the size & placement on the OBS interface and bypass the Lovenense video placement interface, except for making sure it's connected to OBS. There are hundreds of panels to choose from so that's fun!

Animations:
View attachment 96597

If enabled, you can click reset or just disable them entirely.

I hope this helps!
Thanks for the help but I'm talking about the preview screen that shows all the stickers and animations of your OBS in the 'video feedback' section. I added a pic of how it looks. I can only move these icons around, unless I turn the game off and I want to use the games on my stream.

Attachments

• tools.jpg
    tools.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 8
Thanks for the help but I'm talking about the preview screen that shows all the stickers and animations of your OBS in the 'video feedback' section. I added a pic of how it looks. I can only move these icons around, unless I turn the game off and I want to use the games on my stream.
Which sites do you broadcast on?

One of the annoyances of Lovense software is not being able to hide those while running a game if there isn't an option to turn off the visuals in the set up of the app. I thought you were trying to turn them off. My bad.

If you only broadcast on CB, we can help you find similar bots to run in your room.

HA I FOUND IT!!!

There's a "Video Feedback Style" box. Click on that. You should be able to turn off the animations there.

HA I FOUND IT!!!

There's a "Video Feedback Style" box. Click on that. You should be able to turn off the animations there.
Thanks so much for the help again, I wish it worked but its for mfc and for some reason it's not showing like it is with that option like ur pic. This is how its showing for me. Would you know what might be the issue? 😅

Attachments

• menu.jpg
    menu.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 9
Have you clicked save and start? Maybe the feedback style box only appears after the app is running?

Reactions: sweetcap33
Status
Not open for further replies.