AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to remove scrolling text?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Hi all, I don't think this was an OBS setting, I am sure it was in Lovense, but I have no idea and the model had no idea how she did it.
Suddenly, at the top of the screen, every message in public chat that was being sent was showing at the top of the video feed and scrolling from right to left. The username was in PINK and the writing was in white, so I assume based on that, it's a setting for Lovense, does anyone know where/how to turn that off/on?

In the Lovense settings, duh.

Well yes, but where exactly?
I don't know anything about the app interface but on desktop, click the Lovense icon on the browser, when it drops down there's a feature at the bottom to turn all that crap off. If that doesn't work, click the settings and find where they buried it in there.

In case it isn't clear, I hate everything about Lovense and their software. They're trying to build a cam site in an app and I find their overreach intrusive.

Reactions: NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.