AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2010
after FOREVER, we are finally getting a sequel to the best ARCADE fighter ever! I spent well over $100 playing the 1st 2 installments at the bowling alley when I was a kid..... and arcade game only cost you ONE quarter back in my day! I know there is already an arcade style joystick with 6 button controller for Wii so I hope that the game comes out for that system. I don't own a PS3 or Xbox360, but if Wii does get snubbbed, I WILL buy one or the other when this game comes out

yes i can wait for this. i hope its balanced though. getting pretty old playing MVC2 and only 5 are worth playing with. same thing happened to sf3:third strike. so i cross my fingers for balance and deadpool.

havent heard anything if it's coming to the wii. i was pissed that tatsunoku vs capcom was just wii only.that game is amazing.

captaincourag3 said:
yes i can wait for this. i hope its balanced though. getting pretty old playing MVC2 and only 5 are worth playing with. same thing happened to sf3:third strike. so i cross my fingers for balance and deadpool.

havent heard anything if it's coming to the wii. i was pissed that tatsunoku vs capcom was just wii only.that game is amazing.

Tasunoku vs Capcom seemed like utter lamesauce to me
and yes,
I am fucking stoked for MVC3, I can def. see where you might consider it a system seller Freq

deadpool was confirmed last weekend for the game. i'm one happy bear right now. bullseye would be great to have in the game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.