AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mas_papi is he worth reporting?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2017
Everywhere
For about a month, a Member by the name of "mas_papi" on myfreecams has been messaging me and sending me mail DAILY. he says that all he wants is a relationship with a cam model and that he wants to buy me a domi(lovense toy) and control it. i have told him NUMEROUS times that i do not use toys and that i never will. I have made it clear with him that i do not like him and that i am bothered by his constant presence.
He doesn't care. he told me he will never stop watching me.
I've tried everything. I banned him, he goes to my room as a guest and still taunts me daily about how he still sees me. I put him on ignore, he mails me. I try to ban the country he claims to be from. he still watches me. will support do anything or is this not worth reporting?
44488162_305128410077170_6705245359888662528_n.jpg 44502053_2036448849750140_61701225296429056_n.jpg 44543164_258409544820026_209341404701261824_n.jpg 44581782_252636875401252_3418803536803135488_n.jpg

I'm not a model obviously but based on feedback I've seen on Amber's site here and from a few model friends, MFC rarely does anything in cases like this (or in any case really to be honest). My suggestion would be to keep him on your lifetime ban list and don't bother even opening the MFC mail he sends. If he's still watching as a guest so be it. If you ban him and refuse to open his MFC mails you've at least eliminated his ability to communicate with you directly. Hopefully some models might have some tips on how to get MFC to actually help.

Reactions: MollyMidnight
Im not sure MFC can help you, but id give same advice, put him on lifetime ban list, mute guests/basics for a while or if u do well on coverting them, just ignore him, probably will made him angry but lol u cant really ruin ur days for an asshole. Also be sure u ctill camming in two months, id laugh in his face when two months are over that im still there however much he trolls.
There are lot of people on camsites with miserable lives and they just wanna make others miserable as well, or hes just a morron no clue. thing is dont give him satisfaction.
If i was you, id just make lots of fun of him in my room, id also ask my regulars to help me with that. will annoy him and make ur room fun lol :)) also keep kicking him from room :))

Reactions: SaffronBurke
People like this get no interaction. One or two replies to see what they're about, then ban and ignore permanently.

Ignore is the most important feature on MFC. They cannot MFC mail you (they can but you never see it) they can't PM you (same) and if they tip you, you'll not see their tip nor their tip note (though you can see their tip in your token stats offline after the session, it just doesn't bother you while you're broadcasting).

I put him on ignore, he mails me.
He's emailing you off site? Because MFC mail should not happen if you actually have him on actual ignore. If you gave him your email, yikes...

It hurts my heart to see how long some models put up with assholes like this.

Ban guests and basics from talking in your room. Put him on lifetime ban and ignore and tell him to suck it :)

Wow, it's crazy to think that it's impossible to do anything about this kind of harassment except ignoring and hoping for the best :(

But like the others have said, once you literally ignore him for a while instead of responding to him, he might get tired with his obsession and leave (and probably go find a new victim).

Can't believe MFC can't do shit about it though...if he was making actual threats would they do something? Is it that they CAN'T do anything or that they won't bother for something too 'trivial'?

Reactions: MollyMidnight
Reactions: Sophiestique
Thank you for the precision @AmberCutie . I guess I shouldn't be surprised, since people who are doing harassment in real life often have it easy and justice doesn't do anything. So why would I expect a camsite to do more? In any case, I hope things turn out well for OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.