AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mask?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask viewers on their opinions on models wearing masks. Are they sexy or a put off?.
I am a model, but I also pay and view male, and female cams too, and I find masks very sexy. It adds to the mystery to me, which then adds to the sexiness.

ETA; I wouldn't go so far as to say I have a mask fetish, but there are people who do. So if you go the mask route, it might be a good idea to make yourself known to them. So they can follow you, get shows with you etc. etc.
I met a few by posting clips in the mask fetish category on MV and C4S. But you can also probably find forums and Reddits for mask enthusiasts (to join), for extra marketing/ networking.

Last edited:
I remember a model who always wore a face mask, way even before the pandemic, didn't seem to make her any less attractive, As long as the mask looks good I don't think it would put too many people off, especially since masks are the new normal and something we've all had to get accustomed to.

Reactions: BlueBelleBlue
I am a model, but I also pay and view male, and female cams too, and I find masks very sexy. It adds to the mystery to me, which then adds to the sexiness.

ETA; I wouldn't go so far as to say I have a mask fetish, but there are people who do. So if you go the mask route, it might be a good idea to make yourself known to them. So they can follow you, get shows with you etc. etc.
I met a few by posting clips in the mask fetish category on MV and C4S. But you can also probably find forums and Reddits for mask enthusiasts (to join), for extra marketing/ networking.
What a great idea.

Reactions: MarieElise
Can I ask viewers on their opinions on models wearing masks. Are they sexy or a put off?.
I started off wearing masks and still do. I feel a little more comfortable using them. I ordered a stash of lace masks that go around the eyes (different colors and styles) so I can choose which one fits my mood.

Reactions: BlueBelleBlue
Status
Not open for further replies.