AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mass Effect Andromeda

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckyfoxxy

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 25, 2017
mistresscrow.weebly.com
Twitter Username
@hypnocrow

This looks like a disaster, who else is looking forward to it?

Last edited:
Its kinda funny..I'm usually one of the most negative people .but I must have mass effect blinders on...I don't mind the animations. The faces look more detailed than in previous games, which is why I'm thinking the animations are odd. I know that's PROBABLY not it, but I'm happy thinking it.

heck, I bought a new PC this weekend since my old one was stuttering while playing it.

I've played ~24 hours of it, so far, and the animations don't bother me. But I'm using the default Sara, so I'm wondering if the animation issues are in custom characters. However, the dead-eye stares are kind of disturbing.

I've played ~24 hours of it, so far, and the animations don't bother me. But I'm using the default Sara, so I'm wondering if the animation issues are in custom characters. However, the dead-eye stares are kind of disturbing.

I've played about ten hours so far; I've customised my character a bit and I see some animation issues that bother me (eyes glitching through the eyelids mostly), but other than that the animations haven't bothered me.

I've heard good things about this one. I plan to play it pretty soon once I free up my schedule a bit. Will return with a mini review.

I've heard good things about this one. I plan to play it pretty soon once I free up my schedule a bit. Will return with a mini review.

I've been enjoying it (although it's such a time sink - I played maybe 20-30 hours and only still have one planet settled with the second in progress, as I'm focusing mostly on side missions).. The graphical glitches I mentioned still annoy me, but not enough to prevent me from enjoying everything else. And the chat with the NPCs is rather amusing, specially the flirting, as (at least the female version of) Ryder is horrendously bad at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.