AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MASS REPORTING GANG

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 11, 2022
Twitter Username
@blakewayneee
Chaturbate Username
blakewayneee
@punker_barbie

There is a group of people on chaturbate that are mass reporting users currently and I am a victim of their actions.

BACKSTORY

An individual came to my room some weeks ago he/she told me they like me and added me on snap with username "mobettagohard" (on snapchat), they kept calling me on video call on my snap and of course I was not picking coz I didn't know this individual. So they started threatening me that they will get my account banned both on Snapchat and on Chaturbate.

So the user in the name of "glen_jr2" came to my room today and dropped a comment in my chat while I was broadcasting that everyone should report me, so I immediately kicked/ banned them from my room.

Then another account came to my room in the name of "gayislife791970" came to my room and said It will not work they have over 30 accounts to report me. And Immediately that happened I got banned from viewing all rooms on chaturbate.

Then a third account came to my room "dragonspell958754" and told me that SPECIAL (name of the person reporting) said I should message them on snapchat. And I thought I needed to get proof of all this before something bad happens to me/ my account so I decided to pm the user and asked who said I should message them then they said "Special" (account name on snapchat) who is "mobettagethard" (username on snapchat). So the person told me that I should do what they say and "mobettagethard" has permanently banned so many users on chaturbate. So I immediately stopped broadcasting and went to report this incidence to Chaturbate support and on here.

SO I URGE YOU TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS AS THIS COULD GREATLY AFFECT CHATURBATE USERS AND IF I COULD GET MY ACCOUNT VIEWING OPTION BACK. IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

Attached are all the proof of what has happened, usernames and conversations.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 5.12.20 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 5.12.20 PM.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 5.12.36 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 5.12.36 PM.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 5.19.54 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 5.19.54 PM.png
    113.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 5.25.46 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 5.25.46 PM.png
    278.9 KB · Views: 32
CB does not ban you from viewing individual rooms. Only the broadcaster can ban you from their room

Those "guys" could be saying things to the broadcaster where they see you and ask/tell them to ban you from the room. Unfortunately there are users on CB who try that as a way to "control" you or get free things. Do not talk with them, best thing to do is ban/ignore them and report the accounts to CB

Reactions: shexxxy
Upvote 0
Thanks for the info @darthro

It was also weird to me that that happened after the person started reporting my account with their multiple accounts. For about an hour, I couldn't view any rooms.

I have been on CB for almost 9 years now and that has never happened to me. Thankfully I can now view rooms and just hope that the threats/ harassing have stopped.

Upvote 0