AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Maybe blocked a non-troll?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2021
USA
www.nymphdreams.com
Streamate Username
NymphDreams
I had someone ask me if I was trans the other day while performing on SM.

I usually dress very androgynously IRL, and have been confused for the male gender my whole life due to short hair. I'm very supportive of Trans people, and in my non-cam life I openly identify as a non-binary gendered human (I cam visually femme though).

Just assumed this person was trolling since "Trans" is a noteworthy aspect to simply check by referring to someone's profile and I banned them for using this as a slur meant to get a reaction. Part of my camming tactics are to enjoy banning more so than giving benefit of the doubt, but my friend looked it up later and some bot farm *is* using my user name and someone else's video on a click bait site under a Trans tag

Also, they did first ask if I had another model with me, if I could call a friend in - something about their phrasing felt boundary exploitative (probably I didn't like the part about clarifying whether I was alone or not, though that wasn't the question). I explained I only cam by myself and that I couldn't just invite a friend because of verification rules. I try to walk a balance of educating customers and pandering to time wasting trolls.

Feel like I got this one wrong, though obviously I couldn't have known about that other site at the time. Opinions?

I had someone ask me if I was trans the other day while performing on SM.

I usually dress very androgynously IRL, and have been confused for the male gender my whole life due to short hair. I'm very supportive of Trans people, and in my non-cam life I openly identify as a non-binary gendered human (I cam visually femme though).

Just assumed this person was trolling since "Trans" is a noteworthy aspect to simply check by referring to someone's profile and I banned them for using this as a slur meant to get a reaction. Part of my camming tactics are to enjoy banning more so than giving benefit of the doubt, but my friend looked it up later and some bot farm *is* using my user name and someone else's video on a click bait site under a Trans tag

Also, they did first ask if I had another model with me, if I could call a friend in - something about their phrasing felt boundary exploitative (probably I didn't like the part about clarifying whether I was alone or not, though that wasn't the question). I explained I only cam by myself and that I couldn't just invite a friend because of verification rules. I try to walk a balance of educating customers and pandering to time wasting trolls.

Feel like I got this one wrong, though obviously I couldn't have known about that other site at the time. Opinions?

I've had the occasional moment where I felt I may have been a tad harsh on someone in my room, and felt bad about it and wished I could have a do-over. If it's really bugging you, you could unblock him...maybe message him if you want? Does Streamate still have it to where models can't message the member first? Or did they ever change that?

I've had the occasional moment where I felt I may have been a tad harsh on someone in my room, and felt bad about it and wished I could have a do-over. If it's really bugging you, you could unblock him...maybe message him if you want? Does Streamate still have it to where models can't message the member first? Or did they ever change that?
Can't message a member unless they message first OR tip gold after you're offline. Thanks, Yummy :)
-
I thought about this a lot more, and about (moreover) why I've been thinking about it so much.

I'm actually someone who has gender identified as queer for 15 years, leaning toward a masculine presence.

Camming has really (!!!) increased my comfort with my female body. I have never been a tampon user, and have had many semi-traumatic attempts at using a diva cup.

I've always said NO to vibrators and dildos - thinking my fingers were just fine rubbing my clit *Thank you very much*. But the active experience of questioning my boundaries and finding comfort with my vagina at almost 32 years old is freaking life changing.

I still feel "queer as fuck" but a lot more comfortable with my body. It's no longer just something to get hypochondriacal about, that my vagina is wrong or whatever. My pussy just is how it is, and in the context of learning how to do this camming job well, I have explored inside myself for the first time ever.

-
The other part I realised (in the shower after my shift) was the reason I blocked this person. If my profile says female then even if I'm a trans female I'm a female. In my mind that's the end of it.

Thanks again :)

dusty-comic-myth.JPG
Alt text: camgirl comic, "she" says, "I have started to question my stories. Those most obvious assumptions and personal myths. Like... IF I can enjoy sex toys, then what else was I wrong about?"

it happens. when someone asks me if im trans, i say im cis, but the site has a trans section. if you are still listed in the new section, your more likely going to be next to a trans person than in regular algorithm. if they start getting derogatory towards me is usually when i'll ban.

I messed up the quote function, so my post is above your quoted post instead of below it. Lol.

I feel you on those diva cups! I had to go to the ER to get an Instead cup removed once. Absolutely awful experience for me using those things (The sweating and panting as you "bear down" to try to remove it...WTF!), and after that ER visit + the $200+ hospital bill for it...I said fuck that and fuck tampons...I'll go right back to using pads, and have been using them ever since.

I'm glad that camming has helped you become more comfortable with your body, and glad that you realize it's 100% fine to say NO to things you don't want to do. :)
Can't message a member unless they message first OR tip gold after you're offline. Thanks, Yummy :)
-
I thought about this a lot more, and about (moreover) why I've been thinking about it so much.

I'm actually someone who has gender identified as queer for 15 years, leaning toward a masculine presence.

Camming has really (!!!) increased my comfort with my female body. I have never been a tampon user, and have had many semi-traumatic attempts at using a diva cup.

I've always said NO to vibrators and dildos - thinking my fingers were just fine rubbing my clit *Thank you very much*. But the active experience of questioning my boundaries and finding comfort with my vagina at almost 32 years old is freaking life changing.

I messed up the quote function, so my post is above your quoted post instead of below it. Lol.

I feel you on those diva cups! I had to go to the ER to get an Instead cup removed once. Absolutely awful experience for me using those things (The sweating and panting as you "bear down" to try to remove it...WTF!), and after that ER visit + the $200+ hospital bill for it...I said fuck that and fuck tampons...I'll go right back to using pads, and have been using them ever since.

I'm glad that camming has helped you become more comfortable with your body, and glad that you realize it's 100% fine to say NO to things you don't want to do. :)
I'm so sorry you had to go to the hospital for that, yikes. I will report success with a diva cup currently, and it means I can show fully spread genitals while camming on my period. But I looove pads, lol!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.