AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question: Stripchat Mass Messages

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2022
USA Florida
www.stripchat.com
Twitter Username
@Theclubist11
Hi all!

I send a Stripchat mass message to everyone on my friend list including other models who have friend requested me and include a free picture or video almost every day. Non-models get them but even though the messages appear on my side, models say that they didn't receive them . Does anyone know if that's the way it is intended to work? Mass messages are a great way to attract viewers to my cam.

Hi all!

I send a Stripchat mass message to everyone on my friend list including other models who have friend requested me and include a free picture or video almost every day. Non-models get them but even though the messages appear on my side, models say that they didn't receive them . Does anyone know if that's the way it is intended to work? Mass messages are a great way to attract viewers to my cam.
wait how do you even send a mass message on Stripchat? if i may kindly ask?

Click on the bell iconView attachment 96555
Then click on the green icon (box with a pencil in it)
View attachment 96556
Then see the option to send a mass paid or free message to your followers
View attachment 96557
You can include a picture or video every 24 hours. It's a great way to keep your fans engaged
Thank you so very much! I don't know how I could have been using Stripchat this long without knowing this was an option. It does indeed seem like a useful tool to keep in touch with my regulars. Or to alert people when I'm starting a new broadcast in which I plan on staying on for many hours.

Your help is sincerely appreciated. I've been camming for 2+ years, but have never joined a model group / forum. Nevertheless, I'm grateful for ACF & to be here! + it's better late than never. 🙏🏼

Happy to help! I'm sure some models send paid messages but I find sending free messages is a better way to make each and every fan feel special. I word it in such a way that it feels like it's a messages meant only for them. Happy Stripchatting!
I never send PPV's. I message those who show me they appreciate my time & attn by sending a very little something to catch my attention. I thought you were a viewer when you responded til I saw your request, didn't realize you were a model. Perhaps you do it as a hobby moreso than for income? Which is cool bc it is fun; however I just feel like true models (amateur still but if it's how you make a living) typically understand that it's not much in messaging only to message; if not an inquiry for a pvt or from someone who's tipping for another menu item, respectfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.