AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MediaFire & File Violations

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else's Mediafire account keep saying the files are violating their terms?

Ive renamed all my files and it still does it. I have to get the guys to clear their cookies. Then it works. :angry4:

HaileyJade said:
Does anyone else's Mediafire account keep saying the files are violating their terms?

Ive renamed all my files and it still does it. I have to get the guys to clear their cookies. Then it works. :angry4:

I'd suggest asking guys to copy/paste the link. When they click on the link from within MFC (I"m guessing you PM the link), mediafire gets a 'referrer' header so they know the request is related to MFC. And so they block it. I'm thinking maybe its possible they could even set a cookie to prevent access after that, even when the link is input directly to the browser instead of being clicked in. thus having to clear cookies.

While cleaning up my MFC mail last week, I stumbled upon a mail of video links on Mediafire I bought nearly 2 years ago. And the links actually still worked. Doesn't have to mean much, but could be an indication your problem is a) totally random or b) someone is trolling you by reporting you to support as violating the TOS. This could also be something completely different, like for example, they updated their system and every new upload now gets indexed. And just like youtube, if your file contains any violations against the TOS your account gets flagged.
I can't help you with the first 2, but if it should actually be the last one, a solution might be to zip/rar your files and password protect them so it can't be easily detected as a violation against the TOS.
While writing this, I remembered my twitter feed had recently quite a few mentions of models complaining about deleted videos or having to reupload their collection of videos. I don't know their filehost, but if it is Mediafire, that could very well mean it isn't totally random.

HaileyJade said:
Thanks everyone!! The copy and paste trick works. :dance: :dance:
If you send your links via MFC mail, the member is forced to copy/paste (it won't create a link, just text), so that might be the easiest solution.

something i have heard mediafire looks the other way about explict files. if you are paying for their services. if you aren't already investing in their services is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.