AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Meeting a model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2010
So I have seen a lot of models doing contest where you can meet them for a date...what do you guys think about that? I'm considering it

xoxo Natalie

I dunno about "Date."

However here's why I'm comfortable with mine:

I know the people who would be willing to tip a ton to spend a day with me. They're the ones who value me as a person. Plus they know what I mean when I say hang out. This is the main reason by far.

I'm going with another model that I'm friends with, and her winning bidder, to a big fun friendly event.

CherryPi is bringing a body guard.

Yeah I wouldn't recommend a solo meeting personally.

I've meet a bunch of people I've gamed with, some are really boring in person, others are very interesting.
But each time I've gone, it's been with some IRL friends who I game with and we usually travel to a "neutral" location.

Other times a bunch of us who have met before travel to someone in their town. We get numbers and they location.

But we've never come across any creepy people, just very interesting :p

Thanks guys :)

I wouldn't go alone for sure...I was thinking coffee (I'm a junkie lol) or anything dorky like me! I like the highest tipper of the month idea, but I don't want to exclude some of my favorite cam guys that cant drop four digit tips. Maybe just doing a huge raffle. I've been doing raffles for everything else I can think of so I thought this may be a good way to spice it up. I have a lot of cam friends out here that I could "double fan date" with which would make things easier. Thanks for the ideas!

Models are real people guys & they have the same feelings we do & I'm amazingly grateful that some of you guys have become great friends. The 1 thing I'll always say though if I do like you is I like you as a friend not a model knowing I'd feel upset if I didn't say this & it's great that I can say this without being someone that's fake

Thats a good idea Natalie with the huge raffle, because if I ever did decide to even think about doing something like that I would def feel bad for the guys who have stuck around with me forever it seems and arent able to spend the money. I also wouldnt want someone to think that just because they are spending X amout of tokens, I am going to sleep with them. Also, would you or he/she pay for the expenses out there or in a mutual area?

How do you girls arrange that stuff? I mean do you have fans who are local to your area, or do guys actually fly into your city to meet up? I have my country blocked so all my chatters are US/Europe/Aus based and if any of them tipped to meet me, they'd also have a flight/hotel to pay for too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.